The Rugby Pass
Posted by: Whagwan (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2016 15:48

This may have got lost in the Wasps "teams up" thread so I though it deserved its own one.

www.rugbypass.com

Despite the disappointment in watching the game, I was very impressed by "The Rugby Pass" streaming. They stream pretty much all the top level televised rugby on the site live or on-demand. They also have Android and iOS apps which can also stream to your TV via chromecast.

The damage is $15/month although you get a month free trial.

The quality was excellent for a stream, better than the premiershiprugby.tv replays. I believe it is 720p so although not full 1080HD is pretty good.

The downside is that this is a service for people in S.E. Asia so you'll have to use a VPN to re-route your connection. I use a VPN anyway so it was just a matter of routing it through Singapore and connecting.

Re: The Rugby Pass
Posted by: Rinkadink (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2016 15:52

HD sold me, and it's live yes? So we could have watch the Wasps horror unfold in real time?

After people said the betting sites had a tiny non-HD player I decided not to bother.

Date: 19 September, 2016 16:32

Yup, live and also available on-demand

Probably gonna cancel my BT sport package now, although I would miss having Rugby Tonight and the highlights recorded to my Tivo box it's not really worth 18/month.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/09/2016 16:43 by Whagwan.

Posted by: Rich. (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2016 16:56

Surely the downside was you got to see us ship 70 points!

Posted by: Rinkadink (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2016 17:08

You are a star for making this known, just double checked my VPN sub and I'm good to go.

Get in.

Posted by: Joe Who (IP Logged)
Date: 20 September, 2016 08:37

You must be on Sky to be paying 18 a month. Its free on Virgin Media and it's in 4k,superb quality.

Date: 20 September, 2016 09:47

No, BTSport isn't free on Virgin media unless you play for the XL package (so you are paying for it anyway.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net