A League
Posted by: Meerkats1970 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2017 11:59

Good to see we are in it.

Good to see we have a game against B***

Good also that after 6 games, the top 5 then play another 4 games before the semi finals. Sounds great for just getting more players playing meaningful rugby instead of having bench sitter who are just not rugby ready when they are called on.

Re: A League
Posted by: EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2017 14:00

I was really pleased to see this. Great news and another 3 home games to watch (Irish, Bath and Glos).

Posted by: Rinkadink (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2017 17:51

With the A League becoming more meaningful I'll definitely be watching as many as I can rather than the odd one or two.

Good move I think, and benefits the championship as it was the response to the buddy club system/mass dual registration.

Posted by: inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2017 18:58

You could almost argue that the A-league is more worthwhile as a competition than the Championship next season.

Posted by: Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
Date: 15 July, 2017 08:21

Except in the sense that the Championship is something we actually need to win!

Posted by: Graham_U (IP Logged)
Date: 23 July, 2017 10:48

Is there anything that much different to the last time we were in the Champ but playing in the A league? Just a slightly different format, but is it any more meaningful? Although agreed I've always thought that it probably better test than most championship games.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net