Promotion & relegation
Posted by: Albertfromla (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 11:36

Nick Kennedy is calling for promotion and relegation to be scrapped for Prem and Championship clubs (today's Daily Express) He says "he was all for it a few years ago" Now Oirish are in a relegation dog fight for survival this season with Wuss, he wants the goal posts moved, and wants a 14 team top tier. Can't say I disagree with 14 team Prem but not at the expense of one up and one down. Don't think he was calling for this last season !!!

Re: Promotion & relegation
Posted by: Rich. (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 11:52

I don't blame you for posting this as interesting etc but I fear what might now happen - so to save time, for anyone wanting time to be saved, I refer to all my and everyone else's posts on this topic over the past 12 months (at least)!!

Re: Promotion & relegation
Posted by: memnoch (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 11:56

What Rich said lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net