Flatman
Posted by: Albertfromla (IP Logged)
Date: 20 October, 2017 19:58

I thought you couldn't get worse than Butler & Moore or Dewi Morris & Sanderson
Watching Scarlets v Barf embarrassing

Re: Flatman
Posted by: robtheh (IP Logged)
Date: 20 October, 2017 20:24

Seems to be more interested in banter than the rugby.

Posted by: Bristol-Supporter (IP Logged)
Date: 20 October, 2017 20:28

I actually thought Flatman gave the facts of the scrum in an entertaining way, similar to Moore. I enjoy both!

Dewi and Sanderson on the other hand aren't entertaining or provide balanced opinions.

Posted by: Cunning Stunts (IP Logged)
Date: 20 October, 2017 20:51

Different strokes for different folks!
I really like Flats, I think he keeps things light while remaining knowledgeable. He's played much more recently than the other has-beens you mention.
As a rule, BT sport have got a very good team and Flats certainly doesn't seem out of place to me.
I know some on here will "hate" him because of his Bath connections but frankly, that's petty and I don't think we've had a decent rivalry with them up the road since the early 2000s. I get much more fired up for Worcester games these days, I hope that will change again in the next few years though!

Posted by: Furriner (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2017 07:31

He comes across as rather smug and self-satisfied, but I still think he's a division above the Sky lot. And as previous posters have said he gives clear information on what's going on in that maelstrom they call a scrum. I was fascinated by his blow by blow explanations last night

Posted by: The Old Rascal (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2017 09:20

Certainly a whole lot better than Sanderson and Morris, and I do like his sense of humour.
Hope to see him at our games next season rather than those other two pratts.

Posted by: NearAshtonGate (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2017 11:08

Had a brief chat to him at last November's Eng/Aus game and asked him about our chances in the Prem. He was matter of fact and said that the best thing about Bris was our pitch. That wasn't too far from the truth.

Posted by: gran (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2017 14:46

|s our poster above " Near Aston Gate" another of our Barf friends? I had a chat with Jaconb Rees Mogg the other day and he said that Bath was going to be the capital of Wessex post brexit and that the population of Bath would declare him Emperor!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net