Nottingham game on November 25th
Posted by: robtheh (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2017 15:27

This may have been covered before, but am I to understand that we play Nottingham on the aforementioned date at 1230, then City are playing at home at 3?!

Re: Nottingham game on November 25th
Posted by: Jimeno (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2017 15:46

Quote:
robtheh
This may have been covered before, but am I to understand that we play Nottingham on the aforementioned date at 1230, then City are playing at home at 3?!

I think City are away at Hull on that day.

City Fixtures

Quote:
Saturday, November 25th 2017
3PM Hull City team badge HULL CITY A Sky Bet Championship - -

Posted by: robtheh (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2017 15:52

Thank Christ for that!! Cheers for that, Jimeno; evidently lost the ability to read.

Posted by: Jay Jay (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2017 19:35

England are playing Samoa on the 25 November at Twickenham kickoff 3pm. This could be the reason for the early kickoff.

Posted by: bartman! (IP Logged)
Date: 22 October, 2017 08:28

Both our home matches are a 12.30 start in November and yes its because of the International games

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net