Injuries
Posted by: Olly (IP Logged)
Date: 13 December, 2017 15:54

Anyone have any info on the current injury list?
The head injury last week looked bad having looked completely dazed and didnít return to the field after his HIA.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Re: Injuries
Posted by: EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
Date: 13 December, 2017 17:00

I hope some of the injured props are returning

Nicky Thomas loan deal with Dragons

Posted by: RJC (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2017 14:16

This is from the offy here

UNAVAILABLE: Max Crumpton (knee), Ross McMillan (hamstring), Tyler Gendall (knee), John Hawkins (knee), Joe Latta (ankle), Dan Tuohy (shoulder), Ehize Ehizode (shoulder), Steven Luatua (ribs), Nick Haining (shoulder), James Dun (knee), Thretton Palamo (foot), Sam Bedlow (ankle).

Posted by: expectingrain (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2017 15:57

I hope Luatua is precautionary and he's back next week

Posted by: Olly (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2017 16:20

I thought one went off for a HIA last week and didnít return to the pitch. He looked out of it from where I was sat. Perhaps it was a different injury that kept him from coming back on. There again perhaps I should just go to Specsavers?

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Posted by: robtheh (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2017 16:35

Quote:
Olly
I thought one went off for a HIA last week and didnít return to the pitch. He looked out of it from where I was sat. Perhaps it was a different injury that kept him from coming back on. There again perhaps I should just go to Specsavers?

You are correct; it was Leuia who went off after annihilating one of their guys.

Posted by: RJC (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2017 16:35

It was Leiua came off halfway through the first half, obviously not included in that list so he may have stayed off as a precaution.

Posted by: EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
Date: 15 December, 2017 10:31

According to BP, Luatua will be back before the end of the month.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net