Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: Lam's Squad Vision
Posted by: thorpebayexile (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2018 12:39

I think that wouldn`t help Thacker. I think we are more in need at lock.

Posted by: JamboBris (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2018 18:44

Depends what we can get. If we can't get anyone decent at lock i would be happy strengthening elsewhere and Brits would be a hell of a signing. Would think he'll stay in SA

Posted by: youngone (IP Logged)
Date: 02 April, 2019 12:40

does anyone feel motivated to updating the original list for next years squad? I thought this was very useful over the summer but I never seem to have a good grasp on who is under contract next year and who isnt so i wouldnt feel confident doing it myself. As we have had a few departures and a few signings now it would be interesting to see how things are shaping up for next year.

Posted by: Since 1888 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 April, 2019 17:17

Iíll give it a crack this evening Youngone. Will be a few corrections required Iím sure!

Posted by: Since 1888 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 April, 2019 17:19

Just seen Jim H has started a new one so Iíll save the time and use that one instead!

Current Page: 11 of 11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net