Prediction league
Posted by: memnoch (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2018 21:22

For those taking part in their eduction league, the Scottish game has now been added so get your predictions in.

Re: Prediction league
Posted by: Purpendicular (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2018 07:38

Done. HTF has Gray_L managed to get a 15 point lead!!??

Posted by: Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2018 07:44

Hey, I revealed my 'system' some while ago.

Posted by: memnoch (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2018 08:25

I just reread my post. Bloody auto correct, education league

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/02/2018 09:52 by memnoch.

Date: 13 February, 2018 11:18

Quote:
Gray_Lensman
Hey, I revealed my 'system' some while ago.

Want to reveal it again?

Posted by: Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2018 12:13

It's quite simple. We know that Bristol tend to get four tries but also tend to concede three. So that's going to be something typically between a 20 - 15 or 28 - 20. Mess around with a couple of penalties and you'll be pretty accurate. The art is deciding on those games that will fall outside this pattern, a team that's having a really bad season or who we seem to have high scoring games with. Examples from this season would be the Roth game where my prediction was 49 - 12 (the result was 50 - 21) or away at Bedford where I gambled on 35 - 56 and the actual game was 38 - 61. Against Ealing I had it down originally as a five point win for Ealing but then we had the weather forecast and it was announced Gaston was playing so turned it around to 25 - 30. If I'd know Gaston wasn't playing I'd probably have stuck with the bonus point loss.

Oh, and don't forget to put a score in. Going for a nil-all draw is a killer.

Date: 13 February, 2018 16:47

That's where i've been going wrong- You've been thinking about it! (tantamount to cheating..)

Date: 13 April, 2018 10:51

Congratulations to Gray_

Baring a miracle championship wrapped up the same time as Bris.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net