Flatulent Fairies announcement
Posted by: cheffy (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2018 19:59

Some of you Brizzle boys may be interested........anyway thanks for you company and camaraderie over a lot of years.....
This is quite a sad post.....(not important in the general scheme of things really......) but it is just over a week until Fat Blokes 7s at Reading Abbey but following this year's tournament the founding team The Flatulent Fairies will cease to be. After 15 years of mayhem and frivolity Plumptious the Fairy will be hanging up her pink tutu and wings and shuffling (dis)gracefully into a well earned retirement......so all you former Fairies you are all invited to come along and celebrate all things FF...........There will be a 'Memorial' shirt later on all proceeds of which will be donated to Alexander Devine Hospice.

Au revoir Cheffy

Re: Flatulent Fairies announcement
Posted by: memnoch (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2018 20:08

Sad to hear this Cheffy, I think I speak for all the Pasty Eaters when I say we always had great times at the Fat Blokes.

To think our greatest achievement was to win best dressed team really says it all.

Good luck to all the fairies in the future.

Cheers

Memnoch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net