Subtle changes
Posted by: Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2018 08:45

I notice that JT has now become forwards coach and Muldoon takes on defence.

Re: Subtle changes
Posted by: Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2018 11:31

What irritates me slightly is the shift towards making a lot of our news only available by watching a video. If they also write up the text of it as part of the article, that would be very much appreciated.

Posted by: Graham_U (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2018 10:21

Whilst I agree with you SP in that the flow of info from the organisation is confiused, in this case I thought those roles were previously announced. JT was doing that end of last year and defence was the role Muldoon was recruited for.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Date: 12 July, 2018 11:14

I must have missed that Graham, I realised Iro had been put in charge of the set scrum after whathisname* went to Tiggers but not that JT had moved from defence.

Did PL cover defence in the latter part of the season?

*I really can't think of his name, that's not meant to be an insult.

Posted by: Graham_U (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2018 11:38

Date: 12 July, 2018 16:58

It shows how old I'm getting; I can't remember that or Mark Bakewell's name.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net