Team's up...
Posted by: robtheh (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 11:33

Bristol Bears team to face Wasps on Sunday, November 11th (3pm KO):

15. Charles Piutau; 14. Luke Morahan, 13. Piers OíConor, 12. Will Hurrell, 11. Ryan Edwards; 10. Callum Sheedy (co-capt), 9. Andy Uren; 1. Yann Thomas, 2. Shaun Malton, 3. John Afoa, 4. Ed Holmes, 5. Aly Muldowney, 6. Steve Luatua (co-capt), 7. Dan Thomas, 8. Jordan Crane.

Replacements: 16. Nick Fenton-Wells, 17. Jake Woolmore, 18. Lewis Thiede, 19. Joe Joyce, 20. George Smith, 21. Harry Randall, 22. Tiff Eden, 23. Sam Bedlow.

Unavailable: Harry Thacker (neck), Sione Faletau (calf), Chris Vui (groin), Joe Latta (eye), James Dun (shoulder), Ian Madigan (shoulder), Jack Tovey (knee), Mat Protheroe (knee), Luke Daniels (hamstring), Aaron Chapman (hamstring).

International duty: Siale Piutau (Tonga), Tusi Pisi, Alapati Leiua, Jack Lam, Jordan Lay, James Lay (Samoa).

Wasps team:

15 Rob Miller (c)
14 Marcus Watson
13 Ross Neal
12 Gaby Lovobalavu
11 Josh Bassett
10 Lima Sopoaga
9 Joe Simpson
1 Simon McIntyre
2 Tom Cruse
3 Jake Cooper-Woolley
4 Charlie Matthews
5 James Gaskell
6 Ben Morris
7 Thomas Young
8 Tom Willis

Replacements
16 Tommy Taylor
17 Ben Harris
18 Kieran Brookes
19 Will Rowlands
20 Joe Atkinson
21 Craig Hampson
22 Billy Searle
23 Michael Le Bourgeois

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2018 11:45 by robtheh.

Re: Team's up...
Posted by: happyH (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 12:33

I like it!!!
CMON BRISSSS

Posted by: bris_rob (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 12:44

Excited for this one. A strong team with CP and AM making their first starts. Hoping we can put in a big performance and get a W up in Coventry against a decent Wasps line-up.
C'mon Bris!

Posted by: Rich. (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 13:47

Well looks to me like we are playing the team we currently expect to put out against Exeter, so that they have a tough game together before that. C'mon Bris!!

Posted by: tobo_ (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 16:05

That looks about as strong a team as is available right now, I like it a lot

Posted by: youngone (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 17:35

do you think this means that edwards is out 3rd choice winger behind morahan and leiua in Lams eyes?

Posted by: lukesmith17 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 18:32

Quote:
youngone
do you think this means that edwards is out 3rd choice winger behind morahan and leiua in Lams eyes?

I would go yes. Regardless though his performance last weekend made it hard not to pick him.

Posted by: Field marshall (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 19:19

I like that team.

Posted by: Wickerman (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 21:18

Tricky this as players need match fitness/practice.
But on a very wet and windy weekend in a nothing competition,I will be very unhappy if we pick up unnecessary injuries to any important players prior to the real battles in the next few weeks.
Would have played a more second team myself.

Posted by: Rich. (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 23:35

I know what you were saying Wickerman but they haven't played a proper meaningful game for weeks and need a run out for such a big game as next week against Exeter. Without it they will be out of the game by half time.

Posted by: gran (IP Logged)
Date: 10 November, 2018 10:32

Well I hope the key players do 40 odd minutes and then wholesale replacements. Can't afford injuries in this competition

Posted by: Wickerman (IP Logged)
Date: 10 November, 2018 15:24

Just seen Exeterís team for today,only the scrum half playing from their last prem game so resting their whole team.........from one of the arguments for us playing our first team tomorrow in the above posts,does that mean They will be out of the game by halftime.
Somehow I doubt it.
Hope all our players come through unscathed tomorrow.
Interesting how currently the most successful team in the premiership at the moment are taking a different attitude to team selection this week than us.........I guess after next Sunday we will better judge the merits of those decisions.

Posted by: Brizzle (IP Logged)
Date: 10 November, 2018 17:29

Good team, I like the fact playing a strong team with many expected to play against Ex. Should be sharp for the big one next weekend.
Come on Bris!!!

Posted by: thorpebayexile (IP Logged)
Date: 10 November, 2018 21:52

You might remember our recent past from AR and Hilly's time when we rested the team and then played disastrously for the next few games. Injury is an ever present risk in sport but the team have to hit the next game battle hardened and match fit.

Quote:
Wickerman
Interesting how currently the most successful team in the premiership at the moment are taking a different attitude to team selection this week than us.........I guess after next Sunday we will better judge the merits of those decisions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2018 21:53 by thorpebayexile.

Posted by: Chris@ndevon (IP Logged)
Date: 10 November, 2018 22:55

Very strong looking team. Would be great to have momentum going into the Exeter game

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net