Season 2018/19 Attendances
Posted by: dpw (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2019 10:22

Bristol were second according to this report.

[www.bristolpost.co.uk]

dpw

Re: Season 2018/19 Attendances
Posted by: Rich. (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2019 11:59

Fabulous - and I have a feeling that we were always near the bottom in Memorial Ground days (much as I loved the old place). The RWC will divert attention from the leagues early doors next season but hopefully we'll be averaging 17K next season. Added to those figures is the generally great atmosphere last season.

Overall the Prem is in good shape attendance-wise and a comparison with 20 years ago shows how far that progress has been

Posted by: robtheh (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2019 12:48

Another better article from the Post; Iíd not seen attendance figures that werenít skewed by Twickenham matches for last season; fair play.
Very good results for us too.

Posted by: bris-stato (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2019 20:13

Rob, for those that follow my twitter account, I posted attendance figures back on 19th May.

Posted by: robtheh (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2019 22:21

Quote:
bris-stato
Rob, for those that follow my twitter account, I posted attendance figures back on 19th May.

Thanks Neil!

Posted by: gran (IP Logged)
Date: 09 June, 2019 07:32

The excellent 125 year history of Bristol rugby regularly records crowds of over 10000 back in the pre and post ww2 era. we have the potential to be no.1 in terms of crowds

Posted by: gran (IP Logged)
Date: 09 June, 2019 07:35

I would add that there is some good rugby reporting coming out of the Evening Post. That can only stimulate interest in the club and thereby improve attendances.

Posted by: peter j (IP Logged)
Date: 09 June, 2019 08:30

+1

Posted by: Furriner (IP Logged)
Date: 09 June, 2019 09:27

Quote:
bris-stato

Neil, would it be possible to post your articles more widely? I imagine there are many supporters like me who are interested in your stats but arenít regular users of Twitter. Perhaps this site, and/or the Offy?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net