2019 Rugby Challenge Cup & Champions Cup tickets on sale
Posted by: Flumpty (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2018 13:29

The 2019 Rugby Challenge Cup & Champions Cup tickets at St James Park, Newcastle went on sale this morning.

Prices vary from very reasonable, to eye watering and in some areas only single tickets are available.

Tickets can be bought from the NUFC ticket office. I had to register with NUFC to get the tickets which took a couple of minutes, but we're now sorted.

If you are going to make a weekend of it, maybe book your accomodation ASAP.

Re: 2019 Rugby Challenge Cup & Champions Cup tickets on sale
Posted by: Pappje Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 16 May, 2018 19:33

I think a lot of hotels wonít release accommodation yet, or certainly judging by Booking dot com.

Very frustratingly, the website did not allow for golden tickets to be purchased until 10am on Tuesday - at 925am it kicked me out and into a queuing system for the 10am release. Since when Iíve been here there and everywhere and need to see whatís still available!

Posted by: Flumpty (IP Logged)
Date: 17 May, 2018 09:04

Quote:
Pappje Shark
I think a lot of hotels wonít release accommodation yet, or certainly judging by Booking dot com.

You're correct, most haven't released prices/availability yet, but for those that have, prices at most weren't very easy on the pocket.
An alternative is to use someone like hotels.com, book a find an available room rate which is acceptable to you and cancellable and book that room. Then when other availability opens up, you can act accordingly -- the upside being that you've definitely got a room, at a price that you're happy with.
When RWC2015 was on, accomodation was limited and prices were high.

Posted by: emerging shark (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2018 19:24

For accommodation try the Durham area, 14 minutes by train. Also Sunderland, a place close to my heart.

Posted by: Timperley Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 20 May, 2018 10:20

Managed to get a Premier Inn in the Millennium area for £120 a night. About a mile and a half from St James Park

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net