O/T: To the Little B thief on Saturday afternoon.
Posted by: iBozz (IP Logged)
Date: 11 June, 2018 09:31

You won't be reading this, of course, because rugby people have more honesty, but to the utter scrote who stole my money on Saturday afternoon sometime between 2:30pm and 3:00pm, you are a despicable toe-rag.

You must have found my coin wallet in the short period between me using it and finding that it was missing - somewhat less than five minutes.

You obviously covet cash more than do I, but there were other items in there which are of value, and in one case sentimental value, to me and which aren't much use to you.

By all means keep the money as it means so much to you, probably only around 10 or thereabouts, but please return the rest to me - there was a mobile phone number in there, call me or hand it back in to the Little B staff, they also have my number.

I hope that you are proud of yourself.

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net