Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: RJvR
Posted by: 2007dwain (IP Logged)
Date: 20 July, 2018 11:56

The beast has landed !!!

Posted by: MartWhit (IP Logged)
Date: 20 July, 2018 12:03

The beast from the south is altogether more welcome than his eastern counterpart.

Posted by: StalyShark (IP Logged)
Date: 21 July, 2018 08:22

Definitely has landed in tropical Manchester.

Posted by: Newcastle under Lyme RUFC Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 21 July, 2018 09:23

Quote:
StalyShark

Is this on his Instagram page Staly ??

Date: 21 July, 2018 09:31

Quote:
Newcastle under Lyme RUFC Shark
Quote:
StalyShark

Is this on his Instagram page Staly ??

Yes. Picture of actul Manchester blue sky; I think he didn't believe it after the winter.

Posted by: Newcastle under Lyme RUFC Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 15 August, 2018 15:56

Is he actually rehabbing with us at the moment. If so he is certainly keeping a low profile? There have been no updates from the club reference his injury status and when we should expect him back. You see JOC in particular and Flynn giving social media updates of their progress.

I find this a little unusual and disappointing given the prestige of his signing. Anyone got any thoughts on this ??

Posted by: 2007dwain (IP Logged)
Date: 15 August, 2018 16:03

After he landed and spent a few days here his instagram story then showed him back in SA. So donít know if he just came over to sort accommodation out.

Posted by: H's Dad... (IP Logged)
Date: 15 August, 2018 16:30

..or was it primarily to sign his contract?

Posted by: Olyy (IP Logged)
Date: 15 August, 2018 18:16

RJVR doesn't really use social media much, so I wouldn't read too much into lack of posting.

I imagine moving from South Africa to England is a hell of a logistical effort, so would expect a bit of back and forth.
Squad is currently in France, as well, so makes sense for him to be sorting stuff now rather than when the seasons up and going.

Posted by: ageinghoody (IP Logged)
Date: 15 August, 2018 18:21

Quote:
Olyy
RJVR doesn't really use social media much, ...

Now I like him even more!👍

Date: 18 August, 2018 00:01

For those asking where he is, he is in St Affrique (a bit of a pissoir btw) with the team. Walked out at the end without any discernible injury with AJ who also didn't look injured despite not playing.

Posted by: MartWhit (IP Logged)
Date: 18 August, 2018 09:52

Aj presumably going through the concussion protocols?

Posted by: PoyntonShark (IP Logged)
Date: 18 August, 2018 10:48

Wasn't AJ on the bench last night? Can't be going through protocols if he was. Just being carefully wrapped up for now.

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net