Sale Sharks & Sale FC Subscribable Fixture Calendars
Posted by: iBozz (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2018 13:17

As noted previously, and for technical reasons beyond my control, the links used last term and earlier will no longer work for 2018/2019 onwards. The historic data will remain accessible in your Calendars but cannot be updated or extended to this and future terms.

I have now created a separate subscribable calendar for Sale FC 1st XV fixtures and results and the links are below. However, these are as yet untested so E&OE, Caveat Emptor, etc. Please let me know of any errors of omission or commision or if the links don't work for your specific IT set up.

For Sale Sharks, Jets & Under'nn' fixtures and results:

Google Calendar:

https: //calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=b25uODVwdTk0MnNsbmN1b3F2bGZhMThwOHNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

macOS, iOS and Windows calendars:

https: //calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/onn85pu942slncuoqvlfa18p8s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Web browsers:

https: //calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=onn85pu942slncuoqvlfa18p8s%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe%2FLondon

For Sale FC 1st XV fixtures and results:

Google Calendar:

https: //calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=dThlbmwwMWN1Zms3Z2ZobjlvaXNqZ2M2ZjBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

macOS, iOS and Windows calendars:

https: //calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/u8enl01cufk7gfhn9oisjgc6f0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Web browsers:

https: //calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=u8enl01cufk7gfhn9oisjgc6f0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe%2FLondon

When copying the above links please remember to remove the space between the colon and slashes.

If these links do not work for your Calendar, device or Operating System then please PM me and I will endeavour to look for a solution and/or different link.

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 13/11/2018 10:17 by iBozz.

Re: Subscribable Calendar 2018/2019 Fixtures
Date: 17 July, 2018 09:07

Premiership Cup games now added.

Thanks to snaderson for tipping me off.

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

Posted by: Grumpy Old Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2018 08:30

Is there a similar calendar for SFC fixtures?

Date: 09 October, 2018 15:49

Quote:
Grumpy Old Shark
Is there a similar calendar for SFC fixtures?

Not to the best of my knowledge, but I'm happy to set one up. Would you prefer it to be just 1st XV or would you prefer 2nd XV as well? I could do two calendars, one for each, I suppose, but I don't want too much extra work - I'm supposed to be retired and currently taking things easy for a while after the little bit of nonsense during the summer!

It may take a few days as time is a tad tight at the moment, but leave it with me. I'll have a chat with the lads down at CorpAcq Heywood Road.

Posted by: Grumpy Old Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2018 08:47

Probably just 1st team from my POV- but I’m happy to defer to other opinions on this
Many thanks

Re: Sale Sharks & Sale FC Subscribable Fixture Calendars
Date: 13 November, 2018 10:14

I have now added a Sale FC* 1st XV calendar and, as of now, it is still a work-in-progress and the links are untested outside my own macOS and iOS environment.

If you do subscribe to the SFC (or, indeed, SS) calendar then please let me know what works and what doesn't work and I'll endeavour to get it right!

If your Club runs a subscribable calendar then PM me with the details and I'll incorporate them in this thread.

* Other Rugby Clubs are available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/11/2018 10:19 by iBozz.

Re: Sale Sharks & Sale FC Subscribable Fixture Calendars
Date: 13 December, 2018 17:03

I’ve been trying to update the fixtures for Sale Sharks, the Jets and the Under 18s but am having difficulties:

Sale Sharks: The Ifty’s fixture list doesn’t always agree with The Iffy’s subscribable Calendar and the latter doesn’t seem to include all games, being generally deficient in non-premiership games. At least they no longer call it a comprehensive fixture list as they did in the past, as far as I can recall it was never ever comprehensive.

Jets and Under 18s: The Iffy’s fixture list rarely, if ever, states where the games are to be played, whether at “Home” (which could be Heywood Road, Carrington, Hough End or another local club) or away. This makes it difficult, if not impossible, for those of us who are interested in seeing the players of the future.

Nevertheless, I’ve done my best (dib, dib, dib) but E&OE, Caveat Emptor, etc. Why is it necessary to have to bang our heads against a brick wall when we want to find proper fixture information? (Sm19)

Please please please let me know by PM of any errors,of omission or commission.

And would somebody who has subscribed to the Sale FC Calendar please let me know if it works by PM.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net