Current Page: 1 of 3
No Denny for the start of the season?
Posted by: StalyShark (IP Logged)
Date: 07 August, 2018 21:06

Not in the team photo today (nor was Rohan was is back in SA for some reason) and supposedly beset by immigration issues. Reportedly due to allegations that his marriage was to facilitate a visa. The couple’s marriage has allegedly broken down and HM’s Border services are investigating we hear.

Good job we’ve got so many wingers going spare!

Doesn’t look good for the club if true, especially what we went through to get him.

[www.rugbypass.com]

Re: No Denny for the start of the season?
Posted by: Olyy (IP Logged)
Date: 07 August, 2018 21:13

(Sm8)(Sm8)(Sm8)(Sm8)(Sm8)(Sm8)(Sm8)(Sm8)(Sm8)

Never a dull moment being a Sale fan!

Date: 07 August, 2018 21:16

I’m sure it’s all part of the master plan to improve our exposure to new markets.

Posted by: MikeGC (IP Logged)
Date: 07 August, 2018 22:29

I thought she was "only" his fiancée ?

Date: 07 August, 2018 22:37

Married in Las Vegas supposedly at the back end of 2016, about the time he signed for us...

Posted by: Chris1850 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 August, 2018 23:30

Is this why he was 'unavailable' for the recent England call up?

Solomona visa
Posted by: Sussex Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 07 August, 2018 21:02

[www.rugbypass.com]

Seems there could be an issue with his visa after split from Jess Impiazzi. Maybe that's why Brady was training with us, potential short term contract however could be a good chance for Reed and Odogwu.

Re: Solomona visa
Posted by: Crutch (IP Logged)
Date: 07 August, 2018 21:06

Seems highly unlikely that he wouldn't be granted one given he's represented the international team?...

Posted by: clutch (IP Logged)
Date: 07 August, 2018 21:10

Presumably that’s Diamonds fault for not planning for this eventuality!!

Posted by: Olyy (IP Logged)
Date: 07 August, 2018 21:18

Quote:
clutch
Presumably that’s Diamonds fault for not planning for this eventuality!!

Aye, we should have signed an ex-League, England international, winger over the summer

Posted by: clutch (IP Logged)
Date: 07 August, 2018 21:21

Surely someone on this board will marry him? He’s a good looking fella, got money and you’ll have plenty of me time when he’s off with other women.

Date: 07 August, 2018 22:31

As I said on the other thread, this young woman was "only" his fiancée.
How does this tie in with the visa question ?

I imagine we have someone qualified in this field on this board

Posted by: Irish_Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 07 August, 2018 22:41

Quote:
MikeGC
As I said on the other thread, this young woman was "only" his fiancée.
How does this tie in with the visa question ?

I imagine we have someone qualified in this field on this board

They actually were married

Posted by: yukon (IP Logged)
Date: 08 August, 2018 05:11

<edit> Dear all, I’ve merged the two threads for your convenience- enjoy <edit>

Date: 08 August, 2018 07:45

thanks to those who corrected my misunderstanding.
In a very brief internet search I could only find a reference to a "split with his/her fiancée prior to some TV show.

Posted by: 2007dwain (IP Logged)
Date: 08 August, 2018 08:36

A rumour about investigations into his visa were put out earlier in the year but nothing came of it and he went on the summer tour. Presume he’s left the country for time being while being sorted. As earlier stated with him having England caps must go in his favour

Date: 08 August, 2018 08:52

Quote:
2007dwain
A rumour about investigations into his visa were put out earlier in the year but nothing came of it and he went on the summer tour. Presume he’s left the country for time being while being sorted. As earlier stated with him having England caps must go in his favour
]

I'm no expert but England caps or not, a marriage of convenience is fraudulent and I'm guessing that would compromise his visa.

If, as you have to presume until proven otherwise, he is innocent, then the breakdown of his marriage is being highlighted in the news and scrutinised, which isn't very nice. Let's just hope it turns out for the best.

Date: 08 August, 2018 08:52

Quote:
2007dwain
]

I'm no expert but England caps or not, a marriage of convenience is fraudulent and I'm guessing that would compromise his visa.

If, as you have to presume until proven otherwise, he is innocent, then the breakdown of his marriage is being highlighted in the news and scrutinised, which isn't very nice. Let's just hope it turns out for the best.

Posted by: 2007dwain (IP Logged)
Date: 08 August, 2018 09:07

That’s it let’s all stay positive through these hard times as everything will be ok in the end smiling smiley

Posted by: Sussex Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 08 August, 2018 09:13

Sam Diamond replied on twitter that it is all fake news regarding this!

Current Page: 1 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net