Welford Road on Friday night
Posted by: tigerburnie (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2018 11:04

Re: Welford Road on Friday night
Posted by: tigerburnie (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2018 15:05

Leicester Tigers v Sale Sharks (Welford Road, 7.45pm)

Referee: Simon Harding

Assistant referees: Gareth Holsgrove, Robert Warburton

Posted by: ale shark (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2018 15:38

Leicester have played 2, lost 2, so I guess have as much interest in this game as we do. I'm not suggesting we field an equally understrength team but given our next league game is Sarries away I'm not sure about putting out a full-strength team. JOC, RJVR, Denny (???) and the new lad at 10 could do with 55mins, would mean at least 3 backs plus a 9 on the bench though so maybe unlikely. Hopefully Ashton will stay with England.

Posted by: Stopsy (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2018 17:55

Hopefully the clubs will have discussed and agreed a similar approach to selection so that we get a decent game.

Posted by: Chris1850 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2018 18:57

If we get a result on Friday night, there will be many supporters on the Leicester forum who will blame the referee regardless. If you look at their forum, it is truly remarkable how Leicester are always on the wrong end of poor decisions. Clearly there is a conspiracy.

Hopefully, their views will be balanced by the relatively few (Stopsy & Ayerzawannabe being two) of the more knowledgeable and pragmatic posters.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net