Goodbye and thanks for the memories
Posted by: camshark (IP Logged)
Date: 16 May, 2019 16:37

The club have announced ( with very complimentary comments) that the following are leaving
Andrei Ostrikov, Jonny Leota, Alex Tarus, Paolo Odogwu, James Flynn, Tom Bristow.
Best wishes to all for never giving less than 100%, great guys, good luck for the next chapter in their lives.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 16/05/2019 16:40 by camshark.

Re: Goodbye and thanks for the memories
Posted by: ale shark (IP Logged)
Date: 16 May, 2019 17:21

I thought you were posting about this esteemed forum!

Posted by: camshark (IP Logged)
Date: 16 May, 2019 17:25

Quote:
ale shark
I thought you were posting about this esteemed forum!

That too by the looks of things !

Posted by: WithingtonShark (IP Logged)
Date: 16 May, 2019 18:39

Quote:
camshark
The club have announced ( with very complimentary comments) that the following are leaving
Andrei Ostrikov, Jonny Leota, Alex Tarus, Paolo Odogwu, James Flynn, Tom Bristow.
Best wishes to all for never giving less than 100%, great guys, good luck for the next chapter in their lives.

I hope we don't live to regret letting paolo go but fair is fair, he needs first team rugby

Posted by: isitme (IP Logged)
Date: 16 May, 2019 20:00

I suppose Reed has overtaken him and with Roebuck being highly thought off then there is no real room for him, especially with Yarde back next season.

Posted by: thekeg (IP Logged)
Date: 16 May, 2019 20:13

He hardly played this year and yarde and Ashton have been out most of the year, mcguigan for periods as well. Be interesting to see where he goes. Maybe Newcastle if their high profile wingers depart.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net