Next Season's B&I Cup
Posted by: Beeston Lion (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2017 10:52

Carnegie in Pool Three with Jersey, Dragons Select and London Scottish.

Start with Jersey , away w/e 13-15th October.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2017 10:54 by Beeston Lion.

Re: Next Season's B&I Cup
Posted by: Wildwillie (IP Logged)
Date: 16 July, 2017 18:07

Jersey is always a good trip! (Sm134)

[allottie.blogspot.co.uk]

[www.northernpubs.co.uk]

Posted by: corporalcarrot (IP Logged)
Date: 17 July, 2017 07:14

I am hoping to get up to see the Jersey's league & B&I matches. The B&I match is scheduled for a 2pm kick off but the venue isn't quoted on the YC website. Whenever possible I travel on the day of the game but that might be tricky if the venue is a Yarm or Scarborough. Has the venue for the B&I match been fixed yet? We played at York a few seasons ago and that was easier to get to than Leeds. All the best lads and look after George Watkins & Joe Buckle - two great blokes.

Don't kick it pick it up and GO FORWARD

Posted by: almostatyke (IP Logged)
Date: 17 July, 2017 13:10

CC you know as much as us, sadly.

Posted by: Haxbytyke (IP Logged)
Date: 17 July, 2017 15:29

Quote:
almostatyke
CC you know as much as us, sadly.

Would seem he knows more than us regarding players, unless I have missed something?

COME ON LEEDS.
We've been through it all together.

Posted by: Wildwillie (IP Logged)
Date: 17 July, 2017 18:42

Watkins and Buckle were rumoured to be joining us. Buckle is a hooker - we have plenty of hookers.

[allottie.blogspot.co.uk]

[www.northernpubs.co.uk]

Posted by: Zandra YaPoI (IP Logged)
Date: 18 July, 2017 10:34

and we let rather an experienced one go..............

Just saying!

Not Buckle's fault though I hasten to add!

Zandra YaPoI
YaPoI - Yorkshire and Proud of It

'proficiscor in una'

Posted by: Plumgarth40 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 July, 2017 13:26

I would love to go to the Jersey game but when I have looked in the past its just been too expensive for me. Does anyone know a cheap or cheaper way of doing it and please note I cannot swium very well so swimming is not an option

Date: 28 July, 2017 09:43

Still very cheap flights available with EasyJet from Liverpool £29.99 out on the Friday and £13.99 back on Saturday. It will never be a cheap trip but that's about as good as it gets. Try the club website for discounts on hotels.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/07/2017 09:46 by corporalcarrot.

Posted by: Plumgarth40 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 July, 2017 12:19

Thankyou. That sounds much better than when I have looked. Maybe the hotel prices might be a showstopper but its only one night and Jersey looks lovely so Plumy may be on his way...with Mrs Plumgarth as well.

Date: 28 July, 2017 14:17

If you shop around you will find cheaper but the Pomme D'Or offers a discount and if you are taking the better half its first class and the bus to the ground or airport is 200 yards away. You will find them online but I've cut & paste an extract.

Rugby accommodation packages
Jersey Rugby Football Club will be hosting Championship & Cup matches throughout the 2017/18 season. For visiting supporters we are offering a very special rate from just £85.00 per twin or double room per night including full English buffet breakfast and use of the all night residents' bar. Book online using promotion code PDRUGBY or call our Reservations team on +44 (0) 845 800 5555. Offer valid during Jersey RFC home match weekends only and subject to availability.
If you are looking to bring a group requiring 10 or more rooms, then we may be able to offer you further reduced rates. Email Maggie or call on +44 (0) 1534 751 620.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net