As good as it gets!
Posted by: Wildwillie (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2018 18:26

If you get a chance go and see this film:

[www.thecitytalking.com]

Brilliant film about Leeds Rhinos 2015 treble win.

Anyone who enjoys watching contact team sport will like this film. Very insightful about Kevin Sinfield's last season as a Rhino. But also what a professional rugby player goes through in his career.

Re: As good as it gets!
Posted by: Albert Fishwick (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2018 19:08

So is Sir Kev played by Jack Nicholson?

If I had all the money I've spent on drink ..... I'd spend it on drink.

Posted by: almostatyke (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2018 21:03

Burt Lancaster

Posted by: Zandra YaPoI (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2018 18:58

It is now on Amazon Prime Video and i watched it last night.

Wow, If you enjoy a great sports documentary then watch this. My eyes leaked several times.

Posted by: almostatyke (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2018 19:21

I hear that a number of our posters were at the cinema showing please let us know how it was:I suspect brilliant.

Posted by: JDH (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2018 19:26

Cannot wait to watch it. Love sporting docs. BT sport have the 30 for 30 series, mainly American spirt but they are just fantastic.
The rhinos treble team was Top Hole!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net