2018/19 Season Ticket
Posted by: leemingtyke (IP Logged)
Date: 21 May, 2018 21:43

I've had the usual emails from the club advertising membership for next season and I noticed that it said that membership includes entry to all league games and cup pool matches.

Membership isn't an option for me but, even so, I was just wondering what cup matches this would be as I thought the B&I was finished?

Re: 2018/19 Season Ticket
Posted by: almostatyke (IP Logged)
Date: 21 May, 2018 23:18

Not sure the replacement for the B&I has been decided yet, but it cannot possibly be worse. Also I don't think the club have confirmed whether the home matches will be played around Yorkshire - I suspect that they will be.

Posted by: Albert Fishwick (IP Logged)
Date: 22 May, 2018 06:05

Strong suggestion is a cup just for the clubs in this division with pools organised on some sort of geographical basis. If you thought the B&I was a waste of time ...

If I had all the money I've spent on drink ..... I'd spend it on drink.

Posted by: leeds_shark (IP Logged)
Date: 22 May, 2018 07:04

I can't help but think a cup competition like there used to be with the opportunity to play premiership teams (albeit development) with a finals day at Twickenham would be best

Living in Leeds - supporting both Carnegie & Sharks

Posted by: JDH (IP Logged)
Date: 22 May, 2018 10:52

Agreed. B and I is sh1te and always has been.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net