Team's Up
Posted by: almostatyke (IP Logged)
Date: 23 November, 2018 11:55

Team's up for the on the road game at Hull:

[www.yorkshirecarnegie.com]

Yorkshire Carnegie Director of Rugby, Chris Stirling, has made six changes to his side for this Saturday’s Championship Cup game against Doncaster, which will be played on the road at Hull Ionians, kick off 12noon.
Pete Lucock returns to captain the team, replacing Tom Bullough, who is ruled out through a head injury. Chris Elder, who scored twice in last week’s loss at Coventry, reverts to the wing this week with Academy product Rian Hamilton amongst the replacements. Jacob Umaga, who is on loan from Wasps, returns to the full back spot to allow Jade Te Rure to come back in at fly half. Academy star Harry Davey, who impressed off the bench in last week’s game against Coventry, earns a starting spot this week in place of Louis Brown. JB Bruzulier gets the nod this week at scrum half with Olly Fox amongst the replacements.
In the forwards, Joe Buckle will make his seventh appearance of the season, replacing Dylan Donnellan at hooker and Dan Temm starts at flanker for Josh Bainbridge who is named on the bench. The replacements also include two players who joined Yorkshire this week on loan from Bath. Second row Will Britton has previously played for Yorkshire this season and returns from the Gallagher Premiership outfit along with tight head prop Sam Nixon.
George Watkins is unavailable with a head injury and Rich Mayhew, Richard Beck, Trystan Lloyd, Ewan McQuillin, Lachie Currie, Harry Newborn and Lewis Wilson are all still injured but are looking for a December return to action, whilst Brendan Cope and James Thraves are the team’s two long-term injuries.
The squad in full is:
Jacob Umaga, 14. Harry Davey, 13. Andy Forsyth, 12. Peter Lucock (c), 11. Chris Elder, 10. Jade Te Rure, 9. JB Bruzulier, 1. Marc Thomas, 2. Joe Buckle, 3. Andrew Foster, 4. Fa’atiga Lemalu, 5. Matt Smith, 6. Cian Romaine, 7. Dan Temm, 8. Antonio Kiri Kiri
16. Dylan Donnellan, 17. Tom Hill, 18. Sam Nixon, 19. Will Britton, 20. Josh Bainbridge, 21. Olly Fox, 22. Rian Hamilton

I wasn't born in Yorkshire but I got here as soon as I could

Re: Team's Up
Posted by: headingleytyke (IP Logged)
Date: 23 November, 2018 12:00

When are the others from southern climes due to be with us

Posted by: Bobba (IP Logged)
Date: 23 November, 2018 12:54

Probably already been diverted to Wasps, Tigers......

Date: 23 November, 2018 12:57

While I'm on. Almo! I'm seeing red! What's that all about?

Posted by: almostatyke (IP Logged)
Date: 23 November, 2018 14:13

Not everyone saves money by buying a b/w license, Bobba, some people have been used to colour since the 1970's.

Date: 24 November, 2018 06:57

I can't speak for anyone else but I personally find text in red difficult to read. Red used to highlight a word or phrase is fine, but the whole text in red, is a pain.

As for a b/w license, how come I'm seeing red? Quite clearly, I'm not clever enough to explain that. Surely I should be seeing text in 50 shades of grey?

Posted by: Wildwillie (IP Logged)
Date: 24 November, 2018 07:01

Quote:
Bobba
While I'm on. Almo! I'm seeing red! What's that all about?

I think it is Almo's attempt to get you to see things through rose tinted glasses.

Date: 24 November, 2018 07:05

I prefer to be different. No intention to join the rose tinted crowd that post on here.

Posted by: Wildwillie (IP Logged)
Date: 24 November, 2018 07:06

Quote:
Bobba
I prefer to be different.

"Il Miseratissimo"

(Sm126)

Date: 24 November, 2018 07:11

Is that a brand of tea? I'm about to make me a cuppa, and I'll just stick to Earl Grey!

Posted by: opuscoitus (IP Logged)
Date: 24 November, 2018 12:52

Midway through 2nd half and I apologise to some on here as Donny have some proper miserable t@@@s,

Makes some of you lot full of the joys of spring ,

Temm just gone to bin but the guy lays it all on line, bench emptied but seeking bonus point try

Playing well within themselves more to come I'm sure with Donny being 1st league game back some interesting back row dilemmas coming up as we have real strength there now

Date: 24 November, 2018 12:56

Britton in bin as well for late hit down to 13 33-15 last 5 mins

Posted by: Carnegiette2 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 November, 2018 15:23

Ah but at least the Donny moaners actually go and watch their team.........

Date: 24 November, 2018 17:39

Quote:
Carnegiette2
Ah but at least the Donny moaners actually go and watch their team.........

It’s a very good point well made (Sm152)

Posted by: Gelbel (IP Logged)
Date: 24 November, 2018 19:10

They were in good form today (the Donnie moaners that is), having said that, our boys were for 40 minutes. Watching said Donnie fans - they must've felt like we have in the (recent past) - giving away silly penalties, injuries, ref, touch judges - all pants in their opinion. Good banter though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net