Leicester Tigers U18 promotions.
Posted by: Ayerzawannabe (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2018 13:51

Courtsey of Alex shaw and RugbyPass

Leicester Tigers Andre Dunn*, Taylor Gough, Cameron Jordan, Henri Lavin, Keston Lines and Thom Smith

*Dunn (centre) is not officially a part of this group just yet, due to an immigration issue, but once that is cleared up he will join the team and could well be a player to keep an eye on in the seniors as soon as this coming season.

[www.rugbypass.com]

Re: Leicester Tigers U18 promotions.
Posted by: SK 88 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2018 21:02

Any surprises there?

Yarnell & Wager both played for the first team this season. A lot of competition at SH for Yarnell, and Wager didn't make the U-18s despite playing in the main team.

A lot of guys in the year below are highly rated I hear? Steward at FB, Martin at lock, Costelow at FH plus a few others?

Re: Leicester Tigers U18 promotions.
Posted by: Ayerzawannabe (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2018 21:15

Quote:
SK 88
Any surprises there?
Yarnell & Wager both played for the first team this season. A lot of competition at SH for Yarnell, and Wager didn't make the U-18s despite playing in the main team.

A lot of guys in the year below are highly rated I hear? Steward at FB, Martin at lock, Costelow at FH plus a few others?

Will be interesting to see where they play, not been announced by another other clubs just yet so some might be joining Lough uni.

From what I gather a large core of the U17's is really rated, on top of the ones you mentioned Whitecombe at TH, Law at 9, Du rant the 12 in the final is meant to be promising and the two wingers Browning and Phoenix get a lot of good mentions.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net