Current Page: 1 of 2
Saints game tickets discounted ?
Posted by: Tiggs (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:29

Northampton Saints tickets go on general sale tomorrow (Friday January 11), from 9am with prices starting from only 20 Adults and 5 U18's !

This was always one of the A* games with only top prices, and no discounts.

Must be struggling to get even remotely close to a sell-out ?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

Re: Saints game tickets discounted ?
Posted by: Brownian Motion (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:42

I was thinking the same. I assume season ticket holders will be reimbursed the difference?

Posted by: melton tiger (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:56

Quote:
Tiggs
Northampton Saints tickets go on general sale tomorrow (Friday January 11), from 9am with prices starting from only 20 Adults and 5 U18's !
This was always one of the A* games with only top prices, and no discounts.

Must be struggling to get even remotely close to a sell-out ?

Unfortunately this is, partly at least, a result of allowing the Coventry based
Franchise into the region flogging off tickets at a discount and sometimes for free. Those rugby fans who less committed to a particular club have been hoovered up by the discounted prices and that becomes the expected norm. Tigers, Northampton and Worcester all used to get a few sell-outs per season, no doubt including rugby fans who aren't necessarily ardent fans of those clubs.

Posted by: Jon T (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 13:09

More that we have been poor for a couple of seasons, with some of the worst rugby served up ever at WR. And those that haven't committed to season tickets are voting with their feet, and watching on the telly.

Posted by: Connorman (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 13:10

Complete wrong end of stick. Serves me right for starting to drink at midday...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2019 13:12 by Connorman.

Posted by: Stopsy (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 13:15

Yep Ulster 25, Saints 20, presume it is due to Friday evening, TV and falling attendances

Posted by: Yorkie (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 13:27

Were trying to get season ticket holders to buy this week at a discount before went on general sale at normal prices.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Date: 11 January, 2019 13:31

Quote:
Jon T
More that we have been poor for a couple of seasons, with some of the worst rugby served up ever at WR. And those that haven't committed to season tickets are voting with their feet, and watching on the telly.

Yep, that as well no doubt. But, there is a Franchise effect in there. I noticed the Franchise were at Uppingham school running junior coaching event, no doubt with some free tickets thrown in. Since when has Uppingham not been hardcore Leicester territory?

Date: 11 January, 2019 13:33

How are Pests allowed to do that?

Date: 11 January, 2019 14:00

One other thing with discounted tickets and Friday night - expect some tanked up football hooligans...(not just me)...

Posted by: IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 14:27

Whatever the reason, playing it on a Fri. changed the whole dynamic. Saints, this season must either be used to Fri. nights or completely peed off with it.

Posted by: Hymenoptera (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 14:38

Quote:
melton tiger
Quote:
Jon T

Yep, that as well no doubt. But, there is a Franchise effect in there. I noticed the Franchise were at Uppingham school running junior coaching event, no doubt with some free tickets thrown in. Since when has Uppingham not been hardcore Leicester territory?

Since Wasps are more active in the community than Tigers have ever been. Look closer to home dude, the answers are within reach.

Date: 11 January, 2019 14:53

Has someone left a jam jar open...

Posted by: Brownian Motion (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 15:06

Quote:
Hymenoptera
Quote:
melton tiger
Quote:
Jon T

Since Wasps are more active in the community than Tigers have ever been. Look closer to home dude, the answers are within reach.

Which community? London? High Wycombe? Coventry? It's hard to keep track these days of where you parasites call home.

Posted by: odd-shaped vagaries (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 16:01

Quote:
melton tiger
Has someone left a jam jar open...

(Sm22)

So apposite in so many ways

The referee is the final arbitrary

Posted by: tigersince74 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 16:24

They were 15 a ticket earlier in the week for season ticket holders and members. I bought 6 tickets for the Pests and Saints game. The season ticket holders across the aisle in silver are paying 48 a seat.

I agree with Jon T. I stopped my direct debits the day after Cockers got sacked. I continued to transfer the monthly 100 into a savings account. It paid for 4 tickets to every home Premiership game last season, all 15 early bird, and 3 tickets all the Premiership games this season up to and including the Saints game. I still have nearly 1500 in the savings account and not in the pockets of the idiots running the club(Sm128)

Date: 11 January, 2019 17:08

Quote:
tigersince74
They were 15 a ticket earlier in the week for season ticket holders and members. I bought 6 tickets for the Pests and Saints game. The season ticket holders across the aisle in silver are paying 48 a seat.
I agree with Jon T. I stopped my direct debits the day after Cockers got sacked. I continued to transfer the monthly 100 into a savings account. It paid for 4 tickets to every home Premiership game last season, all 15 early bird, and 3 tickets all the Premiership games this season up to and including the Saints game. I still have nearly 1500 in the savings account and not in the pockets of the idiots running the club(Sm128)

Wow I hadn't appreciated that 15 early birds are available for all games. They are going to have to slash prices for ST's next season. I'm considering getting one again with my youngest likely off to Uni leaving Saturday pms free, but of course Tigers will probably only occupy them with home games about half a dozen times...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2019 17:09 by melton tiger.

Posted by: Tiggs (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 18:49

Tigers have more coaching in the community than all of the other Prem clubs combined, a fact.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

Posted by: Hymenoptera (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 19:14

Quote:
Brownian Motion
Quote:
Hymenoptera
Quote:
melton tiger
Quote:
Jon T

Which community? London? High Wycombe? Coventry? It's hard to keep track these days of where you parasites call home.

Intelligent responses that I would expect from you, the braincell brothers. Next it'll be mum jokes?

"Tigers have more coaching in the community than all of the other Prem clubs combined, a fact." - Really, where's this fact from? To be fair, thats not what your local community has been saying has it, more along the lines of Tigers didn't care about us until Wasps moved in...same message from Worc areas. Looks like Uppington was a miss.

Date: 11 January, 2019 19:25

https://citypests.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/best-wasp-sprays-reviews.jpg

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net