Car Parking
Posted by: Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
Date: 19 February, 2013 21:12

Any local schools or rugby clubs offer car parking reasonably close to AP on match days?

Re: Car Parking
Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 19 February, 2013 21:17

Mill Hill Rugby Club - no idea what they charge though.

Posted by: Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
Date: 19 February, 2013 21:26

Thanks. Yes they looked handily placed from the map. Most places seem to charge about 5 so I guess they will be the same.

Posted by: Innings (IP Logged)
Date: 19 February, 2013 21:56

Dollis Hill Junior School offer parking, but unfortunately only through the official channels and even more unfortunately to about twice as many vehicles as they can accommodate!

Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 20 February, 2013 08:28

I think that once the on site parking is complete the problem at the other parking venues will ease. That should be after the London Welsh game as we were given temporary parking dockets for these first 2 games.

Posted by: Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
Date: 20 February, 2013 08:32

Had a fab time on Saturday!

However, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't try and drive right up to the stadium and try and park unless you have a permit.

As I walked into the ground I found myself getting quite annoyed at drivers as they became frustrated by the fact that they got stuck in the traffic around the stadium.

The club has said all along DON'T DRIVE!

There rant over...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net