Parking near Allianz Park
Posted by: mixmastermatt (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2014 12:05

I know this question has been asked (and answered) before, but I can't find the answer through the search function.

What's the parking situation like near Allianz Park? I know there is parking at the ground, but 20 is very expensive to me at the moment.

Is there parking available at Mill Hill Broadway or East?

Re: Parking near Allianz Park
Posted by: GerryK (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2014 12:11

Quote:
mixmastermatt
I know this question has been asked (and answered) before, but I can't find the answer through the search function.
What's the parking situation like near Allianz Park? I know there is parking at the ground, but 20 is very expensive to me at the moment.

Is there parking available at Mill Hill Broadway or East?
Try the station carpark at Mill Hill Broadway station then take the shuttle. Can't comment on Mill Hill East I'm afraid

Posted by: 1876-Fez (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2014 12:36

You could also try..

Park at my house

or other sites like it...

Have used it before...noproblems.

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Posted by: Waldo (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2014 15:23

car park at both Mill Hill east and Mill Hill Broadway - easy on the shuttle bus - i believe it's free on sundays at mill hill broadway and a couple of quid at mill hill east

Posted by: AP (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2014 18:53

If Mill Hill Broadway station car park is full, drive on round to Grahame Park Way, there's plenty of space in the wide road by the college (which is a Saracens car park), it's a ten minute walk to the ground.

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

Posted by: RobB (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2014 20:17

Quote:
AP
If Mill Hill Broadway station car park is full, drive on round to Grahame Park Way, there's plenty of space in the wide road by the college (which is a Saracens car park), it's a ten minute walk to the ground.

Hey AP - sssshhh

Posted by: mixmastermatt (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2014 12:08

Quote:
RobB
Quote:
AP

Hey AP - sssshhh

Don't worry RobB. I won't tell anyone, it's our secret! (Sm151)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net