Changes for the Exeter game?
Posted by: McSaracens (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2016 12:04

Do we envisage any changes to the lineup to go down to Sandy Park next week? I'd be surprised if we don't see Taylor and Wyles return to the starting lineup to replace Bosch and Maitland. Elsewhere perhaps a start for Michael Rhodes to confront a big Exeter 8.

I believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it. - Nils Mordt

Re: Changes for the Exeter game?
Posted by: Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2016 12:37

I agree pretty much with the above,

15.Goode
14.Ashton
13.Taylor
12.Barritt c
11.Wyles
10.Lozowski
9. Spencer
8. B Vunipola
7. Burger
6. Rhodes
5. Kruis
4. Itoje
3. Du Plessis
2. George
1. M Vunipola

Replacements
16. Brits
17. Barrington
18. Figallo
19. Hamilton
20. Wray
21. Wigglesworth
22. Maitland
23. Bosch

Posted by: ninjafez (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2016 13:16

Quote:
Seany_Boy0511
I agree pretty much with the above,
15.Goode
14.Ashton
13.Taylor
12.Barritt c
11.Wyles
10.Lozowski
9. Spencer
8. B Vunipola
7. Burger
6. Rhodes
5. Kruis
4. Itoje
3. Du Plessis
2. George
1. M Vunipola

Replacements
16. Brits
17. Barrington
18. Figallo
19. Hamilton
20. Wray
21. Wigglesworth
22. Maitland
23. Bosch

agree with all of that with the Cavet that if Faz is better then on the bench instead of maitland...

Ninjafez - supporting Sarries and cleaning their signs since 2006!

Posted by: Wolfpack Mozart (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2016 13:16

Rumour is Farrell is in contention for this one too.

Posted by: McSaracens (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2016 13:47

In that case I would have Farrell on the bench over Bosch. Maitland can cover the back three whilst Farrell can cover 10/12.

I believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it. - Nils Mordt

Posted by: David@Sarries (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2016 14:27

I thought Maitland had a good game on Saturday. I wouldn't be suprised to see him staying in the team

Posted by: Neville (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2016 14:28

Agreed. He looked sharp. But how can you leave a fully fit CW out?

Date: 05 September, 2016 16:07

Spencer did his chances of selection no harm with a TBP clinching wonder try. But I think Wiggy will start this week. Especially if Lozowski is starting at fly half.

Posted by: EnfieldMal (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2016 16:33

Quote:
McSaracens
Do we envisage any changes to the lineup to go down to Sandy Park next week? I'd be surprised if we don't see Taylor and Wyles return to the starting lineup to replace Bosch and Maitland. Elsewhere perhaps a start for Michael Rhodes to confront a big Exeter 8.

Duncan Taylor limped off so he may not be ok. I would start Farrell if fully fit with Loz on the bench, if not fully fit then have Farrell on the bench. I would keep Maitland on the wing and I would start Rhodes.

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2016 16:37

Potentially start with Chippi - he had a good game on Saturday and killed their tighthead

Park team from London
Just a park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

Posted by: Rubz (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2016 11:18

Quote:
JO'G
Potentially start with Chippi - he had a good game on Saturday and killed their tighthead

That's impressive work from the other side of the scrum!

Posted by: SaintED (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2016 13:49

Have you got anyone other than Bosch on the bench? not a good game from him on the weekend and if you rest him this weekend you can play him against us next. Otherwise that looks a very strong team. When do we get to see the Fijian 7s player?

Posted by: Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2016 15:03

Well we could potentially put Tompkins on the bench, and if Farrell is fit, then Lozowski will probably be on the bench, although judging by the weekend performance I think we will put our storm team against saints SaintED (Sm100)

Posted by: Neville (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2016 15:04

When ever he fancies turning up!

Posted by: SaintED (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2016 21:28

Quote:
Seany_Boy0511
Well we could potentially put Tompkins on the bench, and if Farrell is fit, then Lozowski will probably be on the bench, although judging by the weekend performance I think we will put our storm team against saints SaintED (Sm100)

I'm not proud. I'll take that.

Posted by: Graeme D (IP Logged)
Date: 07 September, 2016 06:18

I also thought Sean Maitland had a very good game. Possibly a touch sharper than Chris Wyles. Not sure Owen will be fully fit for this one so Alex L still starting.

Graeme

Posted by: ninjafez (IP Logged)
Date: 07 September, 2016 10:28

confirmed that Owen is a "couple of Weeks" away...

clickage..

Ninjafez - supporting Sarries and cleaning their signs since 2006!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net