Sunday onwards
Posted by: kakshaks (IP Logged)
Date: 20 March, 2017 21:30

With Goode and Wyles very, very close as of last week, am I right in thinking that apart from Kruis and probably Fraser, we have prettty much a full squad to select from for Sunday onwards?

Re: Sunday onwards
Posted by: Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
Date: 20 March, 2017 21:36

Not sure on Burger as he didnt attend SSA event last week he may have an injury?

Double Champions of Europe,we know who we are!! smiling smiley

Posted by: The Bard (IP Logged)
Date: 20 March, 2017 21:53

And what about Dunc?

Posted by: SarrieGirl (IP Logged)
Date: 20 March, 2017 22:08

Maitland didn't play in Scotland's last 2 games of the 6Nations either. Am I correct in thinking he got injured against Newcastle ?

Also Itoje & Farrell have to miss one of our next 4 games due to the EPS agreement (they both played over 360 minutes of the 6N) - so personally I would rest Farrell on Sunday given he is carrying that leg injury - need him fully fit for Glasgow ! Play Maro in the Bath/Glasgow games & maybe give him a rest v Quins ?

Posted by: Adey (IP Logged)
Date: 20 March, 2017 23:02

Assume they'll want all the headline acts playing at Wembley. Big crowds, lots of kids and newcomers watching.

Posted by: nicsue (IP Logged)
Date: 20 March, 2017 23:28

Quote:
Highbury Saracen
Not sure on Burger as he didnt attend SSA event last week he may have an injury?

He went off late on in the AW Semi Final - blood injury and looked to be around the eye area.

Posted by: King Zak (IP Logged)
Date: 21 March, 2017 16:10

i think it'll be full team this week as preparation for Glasgow - and the minor detail of needing to beat Bath. Players rested v Quine & Saints. My guess would be Farrell. V Quins & Itoje v Saints

Nous sommes l'armée noir et rouge !

Posted by: Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
Date: 21 March, 2017 16:31

Agree with Itoje rested V Saints as i think George Kruis could be back for that one?!

Double Champions of Europe,we know who we are!! smiling smiley

Posted by: Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2017 01:10

Kruis is unlikely to be back before may, 2 weeks ago he was still in strapping on his ankle, and on crutches, if you have to rest players then maybe Faz misses this one and itoje misses Saints or Quins

So for me if all players fit and available

15. Goode
14. Ashton
13. Bosch
12. Barritt c
11. Wyles
10. Lozowski
9. Wigglesworth
8. B Vunipola
7. Fraser
6. Rhodes
5. Hamilton
4. Itoje
3. Figallo
2. George
1. M Vunipola

Replacements
16. Brits
17. Barrington
18. Du Plessis
19. Flanagan
20. Wray
21. Spencer
22. Tompkins
23. Earle

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2017 13:55

think I'd take Koch over duPlessis but otherwise fine

Park team from London
Just a park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

Posted by: MickyWiz (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2017 14:53

Wyles over Maitland?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net