19 Jim Hamilton (75)

20 Schalk Burger (25)

21 Ben Spencer (100)

22 Alex Lozowski (31)

23 Mike Ellery (40)

Re: sup
Posted by: Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:09

Looks like Brad was broken last weekend.

Still not bad lol!

Posted by: viewfromthe22 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:09

Ellery? oh dear.

Posted by: Stumpy7780 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:11

Quote:
viewfromthe22
Ellery? oh dear.
with cacti the thoughts, I hope under no circumstance he has to come on

Date: 19 May, 2017 12:12

15 Phil Dollman
14 Jack Nowell
13 Ian Whitten
12 Ollie Devoto
11 James Short
10 Gareth Steenson (capt)
9 Stuart Townsend
1 Ben Moon
2 Luke Cowan-Dickie
3 Harry Williams
4 Dave Dennis
5 Geoff Parling
6 Kai Horstmann
7 Don Armand
8 Thomas Waldrom
16 Jack Yeandle
17 Carl Rimmer
18 Tomas Francis
19 Mitch Lees
20 Sam Simmonds
21 Will Chudley
22 Henry Slade
23 Michele Campagnaro

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)

Quote:
viewfromthe22
Ellery? oh dear.

I do find it odd that a player good enough to go with England to Argentina isn't good enough for our bench

Park team from London
Just a park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

Posted by: Huxley (IP Logged)

Good team, I do worry about the defence in the Backs when Brad isn't playing, but Faz should lead it well. Nothing against Ellery, but I wonder how he gets on the bench over Earle. Watch Ellery score the winner now!

Posted by: Waldo (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:13

Perhaps they are saving Brad for the final ! (Sm100)

1 chicken , 2 chickens , 3 chickens ..........

https://www.omlet.co.uk/images/originals/Chickens-Chicken_Guide-A_Flock_Of_Free_Range_Chickens.jpg

Posted by: VR1997 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:13

Poor response Viewfromthe22.(Sm102)

We should support ALL of our players regardless.

Posted by: london pride (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:18

I think we always play much better when Brad is in the team.This will be a close one.Not for the first time this season, this has made a tough game even tougher.A lot depends on how they have recovered from last week.Still,the coaching staff know exactly what they are doing. C'Mon you Sarries.

Posted by: whyisitnevereasy (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:19

Quote:
VR1997

+1

The ship may now enter harbour negative oilskins

Posted by: Sully08 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:24

The story is more about Brad than our 23 who has enough big game experience to bring onto the pitch if required.

Brad will be missed - the more you watch highlights from last week the more the impact you see he had. But with 22/23 from the European cup winning team we are in pretty good shape for this weeks challenge.

Posted by: Huxley (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:26

Quote:
london pride
I think we always play much better when Brad is in the team.This will be a close one.Not for the first time this season, this has made a tough game even tougher.A lot depends on how they have recovered from last week.Still,the coaching staff know exactly what they are doing. C'Mon you Sarries.

I noticed that Dai Young said Wasps have been at their worst when they've had a weeks break, I wonder if us playing last weekend will mean we're up to speed earlier on than Exe. From what I've seen of them this season, they tend to grow into games, so might benefit us. This is going to be a hell of a task either way, and who ever gets to the final will deserve it.

Posted by: Sara'sman (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:27

Is Tompkins injured? I know Lozowski and Wyles could cover centre but with Taylor fragile I thought he'd be on the bench.

Missing Figallo, Barrington, Fraser, Barritt and Maitland leaves the bench a little weaker but still a decent 23!

Posted by: Rupes (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:40

will you please stop posting pictures of your back garden on here Waldo?! (Sm158)

Posted by: viewfromthe22 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 12:44

Quote:
VR1997

I do, and have done for a very long time. Doesn't prevent me from expressing my concerns over a player who i think weakens the squad. Was only a recently an entire thread was dedicated to Mike, one i didn't contribute to. I have never, nor would i, criticize a player who has a skill set i have never possessed, i just don't think he's right for us.

Date: 19 May, 2017 13:00

Whats wrong with Earls?

Posted by: Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 13:01

We have enough to win this, I too would have had Tompkins on the bench over Ellery, but that said in Mark we trust! Come on you Sarries!!

Posted by: london pride (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 13:18

Quote:
Huxley
Quote:
london pride

I noticed that Dai Young said Wasps have been at their worst when they've had a weeks break, I wonder if us playing last weekend will mean we're up to speed earlier on than Exe. From what I've seen of them this season, they tend to grow into games, so might benefit us. This is going to be a hell of a task either way, and who ever gets to the final will deserve it.

I do hope you are right Huxley,at this end of the season games can hinge on one mistake or one brilliant bit of play.Perhaps I'm clutching at straws, but every one seems to be talking about home advantage, who knows, the pressure and the moment might just be to much.

Posted by: Waldo (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 13:29

If only my back garden was that big Rupes !

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net