He's everywhere in London
Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2017 13:23

loads of buses going by with the new BT Sport advert

woooaaa Maro Itoje tackling the Chelsea number 10 - I'm sure he is famous but no idea what his name is

Re: He's everywhere in London
Posted by: Dolph42 (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2017 13:36

It's Spurs and Dele Alli, they both looked like they were having fun shooting as well.

The profile of Maro will hopefully draw more fans to the club, he and Faz are probably the two England players with the best chance to have a non rugby impact on audiences.

Posted by: Huxley (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2017 14:20

You're both right, he's on buses tackling Eden Hazard, and against Alli in the new bt TV ad. To be honest I was disappointed in the TV ad, everyone hyped it as a TV programme so I got ready to tune in, only to find it was a 2 minute ad!

Posted by: Dolph42 (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2017 14:26

Oops my bad then - I'll have to look out for the buses!

Posted by: Waldo (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2017 16:21

The Metro Newspaper had a BT sport "jacket" on it today with the front page pic of Maro tackling Eden Hazard - I guess it's the same picture as on the buses ..... "I'll get you Butler ! "

Posted by: kakshaks (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2017 18:37

There's a similar poster with Gareth Bale slide tackling Courtney Lawes. Weirdly, Harpenden Station is covered in the Lawes versions of the posters!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net