Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Loz and all merged-related threads
Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 19:21

Agree - the guy wants to got somewhere for more money so let him

To be honest given we have Max Malins coming through and he does look the business and we have this year to give him a bit of blooding

I wonder if Loz is one of those players who look good because they are playing for Saracens but actually don't have the quality. Plus his kicking is a bit suspect. I'd be very happy to play Exeter with Loz as their first choice fly-half next season

Park team from London
Just a park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

Posted by: #wolfpack (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 07:41

Quote:
chinjy
Can/could definitely see a Loz/Faz combination in a few years time and think it would work pretty well

Not sure about this - this was when Faz was still learning.

Farrell is the best 10 in the world. Leave him there and recruit a 12 if necessary (or move Duncan) rather than move Farrell around to accommodate an inferior player.

(Does Eddie Jones read this board?)

Posted by: Adey (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 15:12

Beauden Barrett is the best 10 in the world. Faz is the best in the Northern Hemisphere.

Posted by: Waldo (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 16:11

Posted by: Darraghgirl (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 16:28

Quote:
Adey
Beauden Barrett is the best 10 in the world. Faz is the best in the Northern Hemisphere.

really?
Faz can kick!

Posted by: OldMarovian (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 16:51

That's really interesting Waldo. I feel like I have seen him once at 12 from the bench but can't remember any other times? Could be an interesting development for the future.

Posted by: Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 17:08

He was adamant when he came to us that he wanted to stay in London....I dont think that has changed
All that has been said is that he has refused first contract offer....that is it!
He may well accept second offer!
Thought he did ok on sunday & his kicking was better

Double Champions of Europe,we know who we are!! smiling smiley

Current Page: 4 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net