Current Page: 1 of 4
Saracens v Barf
Posted by: GazzaFez (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 14:28

8-0 so far.
We are gifting Barf with loads of uncharacteristic unforced errors. At least half a dozen so far.
Must tighten up on that.

Re: Saracens v Barf
Date: 09 September, 2017 14:34

Loz misses an easy penalty. Only 4 out of 9 last week....it will matter a lot more this week.

Posted by: derbyshire fan (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 14:44

bloody gamesmanship by Bath at the end of the first half; really really not the way to play rugby

Date: 09 September, 2017 14:46

Real cheap shot by their scrum half. Brits not happy at all. Very surprised that Wayne Barnes played along with it.
14-0 now.

Posted by: WiseWasps! (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 14:48

Gamesmanship.

Itoje!

Salary cap!

Mic drop!

Posted by: Huxley (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 14:52

Loz and Earle having a shocker. Bath deservedly winning this. I hope Sanderson is having some half time words...

P.s
Don't feed the trolls..

Posted by: Sara'sman (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 15:01

I think Barnes had two better options open to him. Penalty to Sarries and the warning of a card for deliberately throwing the ball at an opponent, or, I think, accidental offside - scrum Bath. None of which should take away from Bath's deserved lead - accurate in attack, strong in defence whilst we're playing dry weather rugby.

Not over yet!

Date: 09 September, 2017 15:06

Another unforced error by Loz. Having a mare today.
No time for hurt feelings. Bring Faz on asap.

Date: 09 September, 2017 15:23

Faz and Mako on. Instant impact.
Penalty try to Sarries. Barf deliberately collapsed driving maul on the line.
17-13.

Posted by: Adey (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 15:59

Quote:
Sara'sman
I think Barnes had two better options open to him. Penalty to Sarries and the warning of a card for deliberately throwing the ball at an opponent, or, I think, accidental offside - scrum Bath. None of which should take away from Bath's deserved lead - accurate in attack, strong in defence whilst we're playing dry weather rugby.
Not over yet!

Are either of those in the laws? I don't think so.

It's a dick move and no one likes to see it but it is a law.

Posted by: King Zak (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 16:01

Disappointing to lose having fought back so well in the second half but that was brilliant from Roko

Nous sommes l'armée noir et rouge !

Posted by: Which Tyler (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 16:05

What a fantastic game of rugby, for the neutral and for the biased. One of those which is always a real shame that 1 team has to lose.
Feel for you guys, but you played a full part in an early contender for match of the season.

Posted by: Sara'sman (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 16:11

Quote:
Adey
Quote:
Sara'sman
Not over yet!

Are either of those in the laws? I don't think so.

It's a dick move and no one likes to see it but it is a law.

It has been years since I last read the laws and expanded explanations but the second certainly was and I believe the first still is - as a referee's interpretation of a player's action.

But ultimately its simply well done Bath. They rode the storm, showed strength in defence and exploited our failings. I thought we'd deservedly nicked it but poor 7/22 play gave Roko the sniff he needed. Well played Bath.

Posted by: OldMarovian (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 16:25

So close. How often have we seen Mako complete that sort of pass? frustrating but Bath deserved winners in the end. Certainly positives to take from the game but lots to work on too.

Date: 09 September, 2017 16:39

Can't complain about that at all. I do feel we contributed to the result significantly by the number of unforced errors though. We had the win in our hands but threw it away...literally unfortunately.

It's pretty clear where the weaknesses are so it will be interesting to see if MMc makes changes for next week. I'm guessing he would have done anyway to ease the rest of the squad back in.

Posted by: #wolfpack (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 16:40

Think we'll see a v strong side next week- don't really want to be 1/3

Posted by: wolfgangvonb77 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 17:05

Well played Bath, we looked off the boil today too many errors and I'm worried about Loz's kicking. I'm sure we will improve in the coming weeks, Bath were hungry and really went for it. let's hope for another great game when we cross swords again.

Posted by: Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 17:25

Mako is sat next to us boater pub atmoment!

Double Champions of Europe,we know who we are!! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2017 11:17 by Highbury Saracen.

Posted by: OldMarovian (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 17:46

Quote:
Highbury Saracen
Mako is sat next to us boater pub att moment!

Don't ask him to pass your pint some Bath chap might nick it!

Posted by: Which Tyler (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 18:28

Quote:
OldMarovian
Quote:
Highbury Saracen
Mako is sat next to us boater pub att moment!

Don't ask him to pass your pint some Bath chap might nick it!
These boards don't have a "LIKE" button, so... here's one I made earlier
http://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=267

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2017 18:35 by Which Tyler.

Current Page: 1 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net