'Fish Squad Page
Posted by: David@Sarries (IP Logged)
Date: 04 June, 2018 15:18

Is now woefully out-of-dateangry smiley.

I wonder when (if?) we can expect to see Lewington and the other new signings added and the departees, such as the unfortunate Matt Hankin, removed.

Re: 'Fish Squad Page
Posted by: Gryff (IP Logged)
Date: 04 June, 2018 15:33

Not yet contracts end on 30th June new ones start on 1st July so can't be changed until then

Posted by: David@Sarries (IP Logged)
Date: 05 June, 2018 10:17

Thanks, @Gryff.

At that time perhaps they'll remove the the two loaners we had toosmiling smiley

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 12:01

as has been said often times before - the club could second a supporter to update some of the background content. There are a number of individuals who would be happy to help

throw in a freebie; entry to the Fez club, or presenting a man of the match would be a no-cost solution to a long-term problem

Park team from London
Just a park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

Posted by: boomer! (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 12:04

How many people even look at the 'fish these days?

Posted by: Barty II (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 14:47

Who needs the Fish squad page when you've got my current squad thread anyway! (Sm100)

Posted by: Roger G (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 17:02

Quote:
JO'G
as has been said often times before - the club could second a supporter to update some of the background content. There are a number of individuals who would be happy to help
throw in a freebie; entry to the Fez club, or presenting a man of the match would be a no-cost solution to a long-term problem

Hmm, after the way I've been treated re my ST I don't think I'd be remotely interested in doing any freebie work for the club. Still angry (Sm19)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net