Current Page: 1 of 2
No More P1 or P2 Parking
Posted by: DoubleChampions (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2018 12:51

Hospitality have taken all P1 and P2 parking spaces so cue lots of empty parking bays as most people taking hospitality will be drinking. Madness.

Re: No More P1 or P2 Parking
Posted by: london pride (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2018 13:15

Here we go again.Watch the prices of the remaining car parks (Power League and the schools) get hiked up.We still havnt been notified yet of the prices for a parking season ticket, I wondered what the delay was.

Date: 03 July, 2018 13:19

Quote:
london pride
Here we go again.Watch the prices of the remaining car parks (Power League and the schools) get hiked up.We still havnt been notified yet of the prices for a parking season ticket, I wondered what the delay was.

For the off site schools it is £220.00.

Posted by: winnie10 (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2018 13:33

For the 16/17 season, it was £155; for last season it went up to £160, which was a reasonable increase. For the coming season, it's gone up to £220 - another massive price hike! Are they trying to price everyone out of attending home games? Unbelievable.

Posted by: Innings (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2018 16:04

Schools = £13.75 per game. I'm thinking of giving up on the schools: there's free parking within a ten minute walk, and for a modest fee of one quarter of the parking ST price I'll tell you where!

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

Posted by: Coughie (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2018 17:39

Parking is free at the Darjeeling Teafinders ground....

~ You never knowingly let the facts get in the way of the story. ~

Posted by: LutonS (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2018 08:15

Park at Mill Hill broadway in the station car park and take the shuttle bus to the ground. Simples.

Posted by: Brighty_Fez (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2018 12:43

Mill hill broadway is either £5 a game or nothing if we play on a sunday

Posted by: SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2018 14:33

Has this site ever had a car-pooling section? Might be an idea depending on peoples localities and such?

Posted by: nicsue (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2018 15:44

Quote:
Brighty_Fez
Mill hill broadway is either £5 a game or nothing if we play on a sunday

Free any day if you are prepared to walk 5 minutes.

Posted by: PaulEvUk (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2018 12:47

I've just found out about this today by apologetic email from Sarries. Obviously support is going where the money is. Need to find this cheaper parking now.

Posted by: KLsarries (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2018 16:25

It's outrageous. We were P1 hard standing & have been offered Dollis Infant school for £230 - obv schools / powerleague not all the same price.... will be looking at free /cheaper options. Not impressed.

Date: 05 July, 2018 19:54

Quote:
KLsarries
It's outrageous. We were P1 hard standing & have been offered Dollis Infant school for £230 - obv schools / powerleague not all the same price.... will be looking at free /cheaper options. Not impressed.

Exactly KL same as me. They cannot help but upset everyone at the moment.

Posted by: Sarriesvet (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2018 22:06

Make a fuss and go to the top. I've come to the reluctant conclusion that it's the only way. It goes against the grain after giving 20 years of loyal support but we've had enough after weeks of appalling communication, feeling forced out of the East Stand and now suddenly forced out of stadium parking as well. I have been extremely blunt in emails today and yesterday, with the result that we are now being offered our P1 parking place back. I don't have the pricing details yet but we remain prepared to walk away if the club's response is not satisfactory. Sadly, that's what it takes. Too many of us have been too passive for too long. Loyalty cuts both ways.

Posted by: Waldo (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2018 09:33

I imagine Premier Team Promotions Ltd behind this - nothing good has happened for the rank and file supporters since they took over "commercial Operations" in my opinion.

I expect the Saracens Express will have a price hike and it would not surprise me in the slightest if the free shuttle bus stops being free !

Posted by: Rupes (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2018 09:33

As per the other thread on the new kit, "the top" is this company called Premier Team Promotions. The name of the CEO is even in the email! I'd suggest Mr Hunt gets emails on all sorts of subjects - I suspect, however, that the commercial nature of this deal with PTP will outweigh considerations such as customer satisfaction.

I'd love to see their contract with Sarries. Never will, obvs, but I do wonder if there are financial penalties for lack of performance / not hitting SLAs.

Date: 06 July, 2018 09:56

That would be interesting to see Rupes especially as Nigel is on the board of both and Lucy is one of the owners of PTP.

Date: 06 July, 2018 14:09

"Lucy is one of the owners of PTP"

Is she not the only shareholder?

Date: 06 July, 2018 15:03

Not sure who holds the shares i but it was purchased by Lucy Wray & Tom Mercey( formerly of this parish and Saints)

Perhaps the board members are all shareholders.

About us
Purchased by Lucy Wray and Tom Mercey in 2011 the company came with one brand MBN (www.mbnpromotions.com - Established in 1980). Over the subsequent six years the owners have shaped this company into an events group. The introduction of (the now 100% share holding in) the Global Group UK Investor Show Ltd (www.ukinvestorshow.com - Established in 2002) and the Esports Industry Awards Ltd (www.esportsindustryawards.com - Established in 2015) have continued the growth and diversification of the group. The originally owned company MBN, now has two major sources of revenue; 100% owned properties (MBN ‘events’) and ‘white label’ business for 3rd party clients. The Board and owners of PTP Ltd have aggressive plans to continue to grow within the group within both the traditional and non-traditional sporting sectors.

Board members: Nigel Wray, Kamal Shah, Lucy Wray, Tom Mercey, Tim Hunt and Giles Toosey

Date: 06 July, 2018 18:09

Of the board only Mrs Mercey nee Wray is a shareholder. Class A shares were issued last year to a Lucy Fowler? who doesn't appear anywhere else in the companies Companies House details as far as I can see?

I'd hope for the clubs sake that more thought had gone into the recent hikes than Mr & Mrs Mercey wanting a very nice holiday this year ...

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net