New Kit Supplier!
Posted by: OhMaroItoje (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2018 08:32

“Ahead of the 2018/19 season, Saracens is delighted to welcome back Nike as the club's official kit supplier on a three-year deal.

Saracens and Nike have a long history of successful partnership; Nike were the club’s kit supplier for five seasons between 2010/11 and 2015/16 creating a range of popular jerseys including the famous black and red stripe worn in the club’s first season at Allianz Park, as well as the kits in which Saracens won the 2015 Aviva Premiership and their first Champions Cup title in 2016.

Nike is one of the most innovative and recognisable brands in sport, with the iconic swoosh adorning the jerseys and footwear of elite teams in sports from football to basketball and the NFL. In joining forces with Nike, Saracens will become the only Premiership Rugby side to sport the swoosh.

Tim Hunt, CEO of Premier Team Promotions Ltd, the joint venture now overseeing Saracens’ commercial operations, said: “We are thrilled to be back working with a brand with whom we have such a strong history, and we are very much looking forward to the launch of the new kit which we hope will prove as popular with the fans as it is with the team.”

Saracens captain Brad Barritt added: “The whole squad are really excited to be wearing Nike again this year. The quality of the product and the technology behind the kit really sets them apart.”

The 2018/19 kit will be revealed in mid July when supporters will be able to pre-order their shirts via the club shop website before the in-store launch at the Summer Gathering on 12th August. Other Nike lines will be available in store and online over the coming weeks.”

Re: New Kit Supplier!
Posted by: Rupes (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2018 09:35

So let's start the sweepstake - how much for a new home shirt?

I'll go for £85.

Posted by: Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2018 09:37

£70 for a replica, £140 for an official one

Posted by: 1876-Fez (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2018 10:13

Didn't like their last offerings... hopefully better this time...
£80

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Posted by: SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2018 11:49

£2000 a shirt, Platinum seat and P1 parking space throw in for free?
(Sm25)

Posted by: raedarius (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2018 13:12

Quins and Adidas is £63 this season. I'm confident you can beat that...

Posted by: Squawker2 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2018 14:29

Quote:
SarrieSaint
£2000 a shirt, Platinum seat and P1 parking space throw in for free?
(Sm25)

How did you get free seating in this deal?

-----------------------------------------------------

Stuart Barnes is a Cock Womble

Posted by: Roger G (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2018 16:50

It matters not to me. I already emailed the club to tell them I won't be spending any more in the club shop!

Yes....still seriously miffed about my ticket price hike/re-location. (Sm110)

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 07 July, 2018 18:00

I'm not sure I even spend all of my 20 in the shop each year. I only ever purchase a club shirt when it's in the end of season sale or via a third party

79 pounds is my entry double that for the official players version

Posted by: daz_71 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 10:22

So does anyone know what happened with the deal with BLK. According to what I could find on the internet we signed a 5 year deal with BLK BLK Announcement

I've heard comments that BLK are in some difficulties but does anyone know if we ended the deal or did they? Is Nike simply offering more money as they now seem to be actively getting back in to rugby?

I wasn't a great fan of the Nike merchandise previously. It alwaysd seemed to be generic shirts and kit as opposed to being designed something special.

Posted by: Waldo (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 12:32

I hope I'm proved wrong and we get something unique - but I expect it will just be a Nike "template" shirt with a Sarries logo on it .

Posted by: ninjafez (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 18:31

Not just a template but an away strip that has some design thought and not just a different colour scheme to save design costs... That's why I liked BLK s first attempt

Ninjafez - supporting Sarries and cleaning their signs since 2006!

Posted by: Stumpy7780 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 18:53

The first two Nike kits may have been templates but the Dennis the Menace and big smoke Jerseys most certainly weren’t

Posted by: Sara'sman (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2018 11:17

There are some leaked pictures of what is alleged to be Spurs' new kit (strongly disliked by their fans) that to my eyes doesn't seem that far removed from our Nike "Norfolk Farmers" offering of 15/16. Perhaps we're trendsetters!

https://www.spurs-web.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/4880597f-82da-4c27-abe2-40e55d6f1159.jpg

Posted by: Barty II (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2018 11:28

Quote:
Sara'sman
There are some leaked pictures of what is alleged to be Spurs' new kit (strongly disliked by their fans) that to my eyes doesn't seem that far removed from our Nike "Norfolk Farmers" offering of 15/16. Perhaps we're trendsetters!
https://www.spurs-web.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/4880597f-82da-4c27-abe2-40e55d6f1159.jpg

"Error: Printer Ink Low"

Posted by: Waldo (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2018 11:39

Quote:
Barty II
Quote:
Sara'sman

"Error: Printer Ink Low"
(Sm6)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net