Sunday - stick it up your jumper
Posted by: GazzaFez (IP Logged)
Date: 21 September, 2018 09:41

Just had a look at the forecast for Sunday afternoon. BBC currently saying it will be heavy rain and 40mph winds! Should be a laugh.

Re: Sunday - stick it up your jumper
Date: 21 September, 2018 10:12

Could be fun watching Cips try his 30m passes in that weather!

Posted by: Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
Date: 21 September, 2018 11:16

Don't worry Cipriani will part the waters, calm the wind...

Could I also ask if he could repeat the loaves and fishes miracle but do it with the beer at AZP I would be grateful.

After all, he is England's messiah according to some.

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 21 September, 2018 11:46

and in his case its true

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy

Posted by: Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
Date: 22 September, 2018 11:18

Quote:
JO'G
and in his case its true
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy

Beat me to it !

I'm all seriousness will be good to see Faz v Cips in the battlr of the fly halves in the rain... We know from past experience that Saracens can play it about at Allianz Park and can get tries on trecorous conditions, looking forward to it,

Date: 23 September, 2018 12:07

Chucked it down all morning here but eased off to light drizzle now. None of the forecast very high winds either. Just very cold.

Date: 23 September, 2018 17:55

Quote:
GazzaFez
Just had a look at the forecast for Sunday afternoon. BBC currently saying it will be heavy rain and 40mph winds! Should be a laugh.

Just love it when we play rugby in a torrential downpour and a howling gale.
The ghost of Michael Fish strikes again. Good old Beeb. (Sm22)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net