WE'LL GET THEM SINGING THE BLUES
Posted by: TheSaracens.com (IP Logged)
Date: 06 December, 2018 18:13

Great job DG!

My knowledge of Cardiff is so out of date, that I couldn't have done better.

TT

[uarl=http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/register/s104.htm]Click here to Register[/url].

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 16/12/2018 12:46 by Darraghgirl.

Re: WE'LL GET THEM SINGING THE BLUES
Posted by: Sully08 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 December, 2018 21:20

Think you are pretty close with that Sarries team DG. Ben Earl has been influential coming off the bench in the last two games but may still not get a start as could see Nick starting on the back row and possibly the other Ben starts this week at 9.

Wasn't it Cardiff Blues we played in the first 'test' match at AP when we moved from Watford to our new home 5 or so years ago?

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 07 December, 2018 11:27

it was and the first Sarries appearance for a certain M.Itoje at #6

his first touch was a knock-on, which had he caught would have scored a try.

I remember watching his smile after the game - not quite believing what had just happened to him.

wonder if he kicked on

Posted by: AlanE (IP Logged)
Date: 07 December, 2018 19:40

Quote:
JO'G

I remember watching his smile after the game - not quite believing what had just happened to him.

wonder if he kicked on

I was there. It was blydi cold.

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

Posted by: AlanE (IP Logged)
Date: 07 December, 2018 19:47

Quote:
JO'G

wonder if he kicked on

I was there. It was blydi cold.

I have looked back hoping to bring this back to the subject of the thread by observing that Ben Ransom was playing. Sadly, he wasn't.

Interesting team though; who the blazes was Darren Fearn? And Ali Price? (Both on the bench)

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net