New Signing Rumoured
Posted by: Blanchefleur (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2019 16:15

Scrum half Alex Day from Cornish Pirates.

Re: New Signing Rumoured
Posted by: Eric Browett (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2019 16:55

Just had a quick look at his profile on the Pirates site.

Q&A at the bottom caught my eye!

If you were not working in high performance sport what job/career would you like to do?

Property Developer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/04/2019 16:56 by Eric Browett.

Posted by: SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2019 17:22

He was a useful player at Saints. Does that mean that Taylor is staying or going if Day is recruited?

Posted by: Eric Browett (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2019 17:28

I'd heard somewhere, possibly here (!), that he was off to Saints.

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2019 21:04

Pretty sure Taylor was off next season. He was ahead of Whitley and now behind him

Posted by: Sarriebone (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2019 13:02

Taylor is off,confirmed by the fish [www.saracens.com]

Posted by: GazzaFez (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2019 15:10

Quote:
JO'G
Pretty sure Taylor was off next season. He was ahead of Whitley and now behind him

Not since the season before last. Unfortunately I think his long term injury set him back quite a long way and he never made up the ground. Tom Whiteley has been further up the pecking order ever since, witness the selections this season. Nevertheless I would have preferred to keep HT rather than recruit the guy from Pirates. I suspect Taylor wanted to go due to limited prospects at Sarries.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net