Heineken 2021 final ticket
Posted by: Fezzes Are Cool (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 15:22

I know it is 2 years away, but does any one know when typical tickets would be released/announced for the 2021 final at spurs.

Cos I am annoyed that I forgot that you can see St James Park from my BILs flat so did not even think about getting tickets for last weekend

Re: Heineken 2021 final ticket
Posted by: Primavesi2 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 15:29

They will probably be released about a week before the 2020 final

Posted by: Fezzes Are Cool (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 15:46

Cool. Good to know

Posted by: BACK TO BLACK (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 21:29

Quote:
Fezzes Are Cool
I know it is 2 years away, but does any one know when typical tickets would be released/announced for the 2021 final at spurs.
Cos I am annoyed that I forgot that you can see St James Park from my BILs flat so did not even think about getting tickets for last weekend

A mate of mine bought a block of 10 tickets behind the posts for the Marseilles final on Sunday at the ripe old price of Eur 19 each. He then admitted that his French is sub optimal or "pas tres bien" as they say and thinks he's bought childrens tickets! He's from Leicester mind....

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 14 May, 2019 14:05

just got my 19 euro ticket - rubbish seat but i'll get another if Sarries qualify in the supporters section

planning a weeks holiday in Arles with HSMBO

Posted by: McSaracens (IP Logged)
Date: 14 May, 2019 18:31

JOG - can AJ ask where you managed to get tickets from? Searched but struggling to find anything.

I believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it. - Nils Mordt

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2019 10:45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net