The Rec - where to sit and prices
Posted by: Klink69 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 December, 2010 19:01

Hi guys,

me and my girlfriend are both Wasps fans, and next weekend (8th January) we're spending the weekend away in Bath, and would like to experience the Rec.

Just wanted to know where's the best place to seat for the Leeds game, and which isn't too pricey, as I have no idea!

Many thanks for your help

Re: The Rec - where to sit and prices
Posted by: Mike-s (IP Logged)
Date: 28 December, 2010 19:17

for protection from the elements west stand , for atmosphere , terrace
for fresh air ,east stand

COME ON YOU BATH
!!!!!!!
BATH, BATH, WHEREVER WE MAY BE WE ARE THE BOYS FROM THE WEST COUNTRY , AND WE'LL BEAT YOU ALL WHOEVER YOU MAY BE , BEAT YOU ALL FOR THE WEST COUNTRY !
Mike-s, in exile in Bridgwater

Posted by: hasta (IP Logged)
Date: 28 December, 2010 19:25

If you want a cheaper ticket then the terrace, definitely. None of the seats are particularly cheap. You'll find more detail here

Posted by: BBandW (IP Logged)
Date: 28 December, 2010 19:27

Seating will be up around 35-40ish and terrace around 20. If your going for the day out, and not too worried about the weather, I'd be tempted to go for the cheapest. Bath v Leeds is not likely to be one for the connosieur so I doubt it'll mattter where you are.

Posted by: Susanne (IP Logged)
Date: 28 December, 2010 22:17

Ticket price info here. It is a silver game - but even then not cheap!

http://i63.tinypic.com/34hhulf.jpg
Proud to adopt one of our stars of the future

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net