Current Page: 1 of 2
Surprise announcements
Posted by: TCM2007 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 April, 2017 23:53

Morning all,

As announcing things without warning seems to be the order of the day, allow me to add my own.

After five years of editing this site, I've decided that I've done my stint, and it's time to rejoin the back benches and do a William Hague (or Ed Milliband if you will).

I'm delighted that the trio of gentlemen who have actually done most of the work in that time - hasta, Coochie Coo and PG Tips - have agreed to take it on, and from the end of the season I'll no longer be in charge of anything.

It's been... well it's been. winking smiley

Stuart

Stuart

Former ed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/05/2017 15:40 by CoochieCoo.

Re: Surprise announcements
Posted by: Bathovalballer (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 01:50

I thank you Stuart for all your efforts and even handed commonsense over the past few years. It must be very time consuming, frustrating and your commitment has never wavered. Very well done and your efforts have been appreciated by all us avid readers and contributors. Now you can take a more relaxed back seat and contribute when you want.

Very many thanks, enjoy your retirement.

Posted by: hemington (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 06:16

Thank you Stuart. Your hard work has made my (and I suspect most if not all on this sight)life be more informed and knowledgeble about Bath Rugby. On the downside you have helped take away many many hours of my life!! Enjoy the sunset.

Posted by: BathMatt53 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 06:45

You have earned your rest Stuart!

Posted by: Beergoggles (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 07:01

Thanks for your all of your hard work Stuart.

Welcome and good luck to the Hasta Coochie Tips trio.

Posted by: Widcombe Boy (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 07:25

Thanks for all your time and effort Stuart

Posted by: shipwrecked (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 08:09

Difficult job where one can never be right by everyone. Time to take a break and get back to enjoying the rugby. Thanks.

Posted by: DanWiley (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 08:26

Many thanks Stuart.

Posted by: johnnyf (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 08:27

Stuart - There is no compensation for all the hours of time that you have put in except to retire in the knowledge that it was a job well done.
We have all benefited enormously from your input and the legacy will remain as an investment for all those who enjoy this board in the future.

Posted by: Bathbadger (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 08:55

Sounds like you got off early for good behaviour winking smiley

Well done on keeping a good site going and good luck to Three Degrees going forward.

Cheers,

Rich

Posted by: Boldngrey (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 09:23

Thank you, Stuart for a good job done.

Posted by: Which Tyler (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 10:32

Thank you to all 4 of you for keeping the site going; it's such a thankless job (except at retirement time, apparently).

You've done your stint when few were willing to, and good luck to the successor-triumvirate

A man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anythinghttp://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=377
RAEBURN SHIELD

Posted by: WestonDave (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 11:00

Thanks - all the best for the future - and good luck to the new sheriff(s) in town!

Posted by: Mike the Taxi (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 11:32

Thanks, Stuart, for being so tolerant and even-handed, but most of all for keeping the site going when Glen retired.thumbs down

Posted by: sid the seagull (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 14:46

Well done. Wisdom and patience beyond all reasonable bounds!

FLUTTER

Posted by: Bath Hammer (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 16:28

Thanks & well done Stuart. You've managed things in a calm & fair way. Are the new editors taking turns or working as a group?

Posted by: BathPatriot (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 17:15

Thanks Stu for all your work, you have been a star. Happy retirement.

Posted by: OBinexile (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 18:58

BoB won't be happy that we're following the team and now have co-captains.
Many thanks for keeping the site going Stuart, and good luck to the new team.

OBinExile

Posted by: Griff (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 19:23

Thank you Stuart. I started actively posting just as ERE was coming to an end. I'm sure I speak for many we are grateful that from the ashes of ERE, COML was born allowing us to continue to post passionately about Bath.

David Sisi Adopted player 2016/17

"You're going to need a bigger boat"

Posted by: Dorset Boy (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 19:33

Thanks for ensuring the site continued when Glen hung up his keyboard. Enjoy your time on the back benches - just don't go and do a George Osborne!

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net