To Catch a Saint: Northampton v Bath
Posted by: Comeonmylovers.co.uk (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 13:02

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/09/2017 08:23 by CoochieCoo.

Re: To Catch a Saint: Northampton v Bath
Posted by: P G Tips (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 15:00

Injury update in Chron here:

[www.bathchronicle.co.uk]

Watson & Perenise both OK to play. Charteris & Cook out, but Ewels is available. Underhill due to start at 7 apparently.

Revised speculative squad is therefore:

Obano, Dunn, Perenise, Stooke, Phillips, Garvey (Capt.), Underhill, Faletau. Fotuali’i, Priestland. Banahan, Tapuai, Clark, Rokodoguni. Watson.
Replacements: Auterac, Walker, Andrews, Ewels Grant. Allinson, Burns, Joseph

PG

Adopted Player 2017-18, Paul Grant.

Posted by: HugoBoss (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 17:36

Saints board suggests, as you point out PG, that they very much hope to press us at line out time. Concerns over their scrum however and much discussion over their best frontrow so hopefully we can continue our strength there this season.

I hope we do indeed stick with a side close to the revised above with few changes. Given Burrells recent improved form I'd keep JJ in personally to ensure he is sufficiently shackled and that Rob Horne(sp?) doesn't start running things.

Lovely to be deciding on a backrow out of Garvey, Flo, Toby F and Underhill as Big Dog said on the Saints Injuries thread!

Lovely review, great read PG.

Posted by: TG Kesmo (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 18:13

I wouldn't leave out JJ either, his defence alone is worth his place. Also Roko plays better defensively when JJ is on the pitch.

Posted by: BathPatriot (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 06:35

Fab preview PG.

Posted by: by (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 10:58

Saints just named their 23:

Waller, Haywood, Hill, Paterson, Ribbans, Lawes (Capt), Gibson, T Harrison. Groom, Mallinder. Collins, Burrell, Horne, North. Tuala.

Marshall, Ma'afu, Brookes, Day, Ludlam, Reinach, Grayson, Foden.

No Hartley.

Posted by: Old Bath Tub (IP Logged)
Date: 15 September, 2017 07:48

Quote:
BathPatriot
Fab preview PG.

Agree, excellent preview

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net