Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Bath v Worcs Warriors
Posted by: BathMatt53 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 06:28

Amazed that he played on (albeit not comfortably) after a few stretches? Heís a machine.

Posted by: shipwrecked (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 08:21

With Clifford out of England reckoning with a dislocated shoulder I wonder if this is an opportunity for Sam Underhill to shine and so push for a place in the the AI's?

Posted by: Which Tyler (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 10:39

I think Sam Underhill already had a decent shot. Haskell's form has been nothing to shout about this season; and Sam is the nearest like-for-like replacement available to eddie at 7.

Clifford was mroe likelyi being looked at as bench option, covering the whole of the backrow; his injury (atop BillyV and Ben Morgan's) makes it more likely that Sam Simmonds and Zach Mercer are in with a shot; if unlikely to actually make the bench.

A man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anythinghttp://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=377
RAEBURN SHIELD

Posted by: trikidiki (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 12:23

Quote:
Which Tyler
I think Sam Underhill already had a decent shot. Haskell's form has been nothing to shout about this season; ......

Haskell's injured, rising damp I heard.

Posted by: Clarkey3k (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 12:25

Quote:
shipwrecked
Quote:
Kidney Stone
Quote:
Optimist
If we don't take 5 points on Saturday then we're not good enough for top 4 - it really is as simple as that. So yes, the team should go out with the mindset of getting the game won within 50 minutes and wrapping up a bonus point by 70 mins. And why would we be thinking about anything else? We've beaten Sarries, Leics away, Wasps away. Wuss are bottom, shipping 30 points a game. Strongest team, please. Those points need banking.

Agree 100%

Forget all the BS about Wuss are hard to beat, wounded animals, blah blah.We need to impose ourselves on Saturday. 5 points is a must from games like this.

+1

The prediction league members are as one for a Bath win but not everyone thinks it will be a 5 pointer. The wet weather may keep the scores down today...

Adopted players: 2017-18 T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

Posted by: annie blackthorn (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 12:46

About to set off towards Bath ad the Rec.

Smash it,boys! Just go and do it. 5 points please or don't expect any respect from your supporters post-match.

Adoptee for 2017/18 James Phillips - newly arrived and bringing a wealth of experience in the Prem!

Posted by: DC22 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 12:53

Should have a good win this afternoon as long as we donít get complacent.

Posted by: trikidiki (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 16:55

Quote:
dannyf2
Banners' hammy is a 2-3 month lay off so I heard on the Weston grapevine

What is wrong with Banners. After the Worcs match he looked like his left arm was 'immobilised' and I though he sustained a shoulder injury in his last match.

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net