Who is renewing?

Renewed already
About to renew
Not sure as yet
Not renewing

You must be logged in to vote.

66 Votes

Show results

The deadline for renewal is Friday 15. Thought it would be useful to know if the Club's actions have convinced us or not?

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

Re: Poll: Season Ticket renewal
Posted by: BathMatt53 (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 09:11

I called the club the other day to ask how I would go about getting an additional season ticket (terraces, either side). They made it very clear that there is zero chance without membership and that membership was now full for this year.

On that basis the Club's actions have clearly convinced a lot, whether it is the people on this forum or not.

Posted by: johnnyf (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 09:33

That's a fscinating observation BathMatt.

So despite all of us moaning about things all season, having so many matches on cold and wet Friday nights, increasing ability to watch matches on screens at home, and all of those terrible injuries, there is still nothing quite like the atmosphere of being "at the match".

Posted by: P G Tips (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 09:47

Nobody so far voted in the last 2 categories.

Doomsayers on holiday -or has apathy taken over?

PG

P G Tips

Alex Davies: my adopted Player, 2018-19.

Posted by: annie blackthorn (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 10:17

Nope.
And as for the response from the club, the membership category is an extra - not the basic season ticket.

I suspect my nice 'row' neighbours will have snapped up my tkt as soon as voting opens.

Date: 08 June, 2018 10:25

Yes, they wanted me to spend £50 in the autumn to stand a chance of being in the mix for a ticket should one be spare next July - there were no additional benefits for this season other than that I would be paying to be considered next season. Seemed odd.

Posted by: Clarkey3k (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 10:49

I renewed 24hr after the opportunity to do so. The way we played in the last two games and made it into the HC cheered me up immensely. Now looking forward to the pre season matches and the new season. If we get Munster in our HC group my cup will runneth over...

Adopted players: 2018/19 Michael Van Vuuren; [18] T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

Posted by: Pie-Half (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 15:48

Too many games on a Friday night and i cant get down from london on time, or on the occasions i could costs me a fortune on the train.

Andy Goode's body double.

Bring back rucking and speed up the game. Simple, for rucks sake.

A.B.L.

Charlie Ewels - Adopted player 2017/18
Levi Douglas - Adopted player 2017/18
Tom Homer - Adopted player 2016/17

Posted by: Bath Supporter Jack (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 16:03

I think we knew who one of the two non-renewers was ..........I am guessing that Pie-Half (great name) is the other one.

Thomond Park in the HC is also on my bucket list......as is Clermont Auvergne

Posted by: woodpecker (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 16:05

Quote:
BathMatt53
I called the club the other day to ask how I would go about getting an additional season ticket (terraces, either side). They made it very clear that there is zero chance without membership and that membership was now full for this year.
On that basis the Club's actions have clearly convinced a lot, whether it is the people on this forum or not.

Im not renewing mainly due to Friday's but is it the case that I cant even get a membership, I've got over £300 in the account

Date: 08 June, 2018 17:42

You canít get one for this season was my understanding - you would need that to get the extra ST. You can get a membership when the season starts I think (aug / sept). I didnít quiz too much as it wasnít any use for me...

Posted by: GrumpyDave (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 17:55

Renewed pretty early. Persuaded by pgís reports from farleigh that suggest the club is focussed on the right things, by the end of season form, the prospect of heine rugby and the hope that thereís enough demand on ticket exchange for me to dump my ticket for the Friday games.

Posted by: Jimmer1 (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2018 21:42

Not renewing after 15 odd years, along with a few others I sit with.

Iíve heard it all before and tired of leaving games in a worse mood than when I walked in to the ground. The trip to Kingsholm for the Anglo Welsh was the last straw for me. That and the fact the Club hasnít even contacted me about renewing; literally just a number.

Will always support the club and still do a few home games, plus maybe some more away trips.

All a bit sad really.

Posted by: Omba (IP Logged)
Date: 09 June, 2018 10:02

Season ticket transfer question. So if I have two, want to reduce to one and have a friend who will take the spare, would we be able to simply go to office and have it reassigned, or would it go back in the pot and be allocated to a "member" from the list

Posted by: Eastbath (IP Logged)
Date: 09 June, 2018 14:10

No idea but they are pretty helpful in my experience.
You may well not be able to transfer to a new season ticket holder as he would be jumping the queue, however they may hold it for you till the he can buy it.
If not buy it and get the dosh off him?
Good luck

Posted by: Old Bath Tub (IP Logged)
Date: 09 June, 2018 15:32

Just renewed for Mrs and I mainly because both now on the concession rate which equates
to £100 discount each, but for us Friday night games an issue(Sm128)

Posted by: Boldangrey (IP Logged)
Date: 09 June, 2018 16:48

OBT

Same with me.

Posted by: TG Kesmo (IP Logged)
Date: 09 June, 2018 16:54

And me.

Posted by: CoochieCoo (IP Logged)
Date: 09 June, 2018 18:30

Quote:
Omba
Season ticket transfer question. So if I have two, want to reduce to one and have a friend who will take the spare, would we be able to simply go to office and have it reassigned, or would it go back in the pot and be allocated to a "member" from the list

I did that last year swapped my seat for a STH who was not renewing. He wrote to the club saying he was not renewing and was happy for me to take the seat. so email the ticket office.

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

Posted by: Awp24975 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 June, 2018 07:33

Just renewed..... glutton for punishment, but gets me out the house!

Current Page: 1 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net