Stadium for Bath Exhibition & Q & A
Posted by: P G Tips (IP Logged)
Date: 06 December, 2018 11:07

I have posted the piece below on the Rec Development thread, but as that is a lengthy thread, thought it worth bringing the Q & A to the top to show some of the plans the club have for managing the application and to answer some fan FAQs.

I will leave this up as a sticky for a week.
Feel free to comment on the Q & A here, but any other debate, please keep to the main thread.

PG

I visited the Stadium for Bath Exhibition and consultation in the Guildhall yesterday- a special evening opening for representatives of Bath Rugby interested groups. A Mod from the Bath Supporters Facebook Group was also there, as were the committee of Bath Rugby Supporters Club.

I would strongly recommend anyone able to, to visit the Exhibition, times below:

Thursday, December 6, 11am-7pm
Friday, December 7, 11am-7pm
Saturday, December 8, 10am-4pm

Or you can find out a lot of detail from:

[stadiumforbath.com]

and in Bath Chronicle Online

After the hour of the Exhibition there was a Q &A Session and I summarise below the main answers of interest to the COML community.

1. Q. What is Bath Rugby’s level of confidence that Planning Permission will be granted?
A. Stadium for Bath are consulting extensively with interested parties and explaining the benefits to the whole city.

2. Q. What support have you versus the opposition pressure groups?
A. A variety of discussions have been/are being held with statutory bodies, including those with a heritage interest. Visit Bath (Tourist Office) are in support. The Club are aware of the various areas of concern and working to explain the intent and benefits.

3. Q. Does the “Transition Plan” need a separate planning application?
A. No- that will be submitted with the core proposal.

4. Q. What non-sports use is envisaged for the Stadium?
A. A Market hall – for local produce. Use by local charities. Music events also being considered. Interest from organisations being sought.

5. Q. Pricing?
A. The Finance Plan is based on numbers and affordability responses form the survey the Club held- priced more conservatively within the brackets that produced.

6. Q. Arrangements for Season Ticket Holders?
A. There will be tiered pricing arrangements for Season ticket holders.

7. Q. What arrangements for associated rugby (Bath Minis & Youth etc)?
A. Minis use of wider Rec to be protected. Continued availability of facilities for Youth. The Club want to build a closer relationship with Bath Minis, Youth and Ladies.

PG

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/12/2018 07:34 by P G Tips.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net