Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Morale Boost? Bath v Wasps -TEAM UP!
Posted by: OutsideBath (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 17:39

Quote:
Susanne
Do we know what w who we have as ref?

Ben Whitehouse

Tom Dunn - Adopted player 2018/19

Posted by: Rawce (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 18:36

Wasps have let go of Mullan (injured since Feb) and Ambrose Curtis today (only 1 appearance in the Prem Cup).

Dai'll have to get his boots back on at this rate. Finances are the issue I'm assuming?

Posted by: Jack9909 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 19:01

Quote:
Rawce
Wasps have let go of Mullan (injured since Feb) and Ambrose Curtis today (only 1 appearance in the Prem Cup).
Dai'll have to get his boots back on at this rate. Finances are the issue I'm assuming?

Wasp in peace just checking the match thread ahead of this weekend as our site is down (again)!

Curtis hasn't played a minute of Prem rugby yet and doesn't seem to have settled, has grown himself a deal in French D2, presumably for more game time.

Mullan is an interesting one, couldn't tell you the last time he actually played for us due to injuries so would guess it's more due to that than finances, although it will undoubtedly free up space in the cap as his last contract was signed as club co-captain.

Posted by: welsh wasp (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 19:19

A pity about Mullen but he has been injured since before the season started. At 31, he may have decided he wants to move on to other things. He's been a very good player.

Re the strength,hopefully, we need to get people like Launchbury & Robson back playing with the team, hopefully without any further injuries.

Posted by: Rawce (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 10:40

I guess it all depends on who you get back in to replace those leaving.

Posted by: gaz59 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 22:11

Quote:
Clarkey3k
Oddschecker betting site has Bath by a whisker, I posted a similar phrase last week...

Bookies eh, what do they know?

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net