Congratulations..
Posted by: 1876-Fez (IP Logged)
Date: 08 March, 2019 22:33

Well as the TV pundits said you "out Sarried the Saracens", good game plan, stuck to it and kept your discipline.. a well deserved win.

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Re: Congratulations..
Posted by: hasta (IP Logged)
Date: 08 March, 2019 22:40

Ta. First time Alex Goode hasn't been amazing against us.

Posted by: hemington (IP Logged)
Date: 08 March, 2019 23:05

Quote:
1876-Fez
Well as the TV pundits said you "out Sarried the Saracens", good game plan, stuck to it and kept your discipline.. a well deserved win.

Thank you (we did need that probably more than you).

Posted by: ballsout (IP Logged)
Date: 09 March, 2019 11:12

Played our own game, no need to copy Saracens, but thanks. I thought Sarries competed quite well.

Date: 09 March, 2019 11:45

Quote:
ballsout
Played our own game, no need to copy Saracens, but thanks. I thought Sarries competed quite well.

I think they meant you had a game plan (your own) and stuck to it throughout.... rather than use a Saracens style gameplan....
Anyway, it worked, well done again.

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Posted by: samlee99 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 March, 2019 11:49

Quote:
1876-Fez

You think Bath won by ignoring the salary cap?

Posted by: shipwrecked (IP Logged)
Date: 09 March, 2019 11:55

Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez

Please note, 1876-Fez this is not from a regular Bath poster. Your comments are appreciated.

Darren Atkins Age 21 years, Fullback, 6 ft 1 in, 13 st 4 lbs. Sadly injured for the rest of the season!

https://i.ibb.co/sbQsmcr/darren-atkins-5.jpg

Posted by: BathMatt53 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 March, 2019 12:11

The Sarries board know Samlee very well indeed - he is a regular ‘contributor’ (read Sarries hater) over there.

[Adoptee 18/19: Man Mountain Dave Attwood, back in the BB&W and ready to smash]

Posted by: shipwrecked (IP Logged)
Date: 09 March, 2019 12:15

Thanks for the heads up Matt.

Darren Atkins Age 21 years, Fullback, 6 ft 1 in, 13 st 4 lbs. Sadly injured for the rest of the season!

https://i.ibb.co/sbQsmcr/darren-atkins-5.jpg

Date: 09 March, 2019 13:40

Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez

All, I'm sorry my post congratulating Bath on the win has resulted on this person following me onto here. I won't say anything else as it will lead to more posts which I can assure you are not worth reading.

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Posted by: Bath Supporter Jack (IP Logged)
Date: 09 March, 2019 14:50

Very grateful and it is a compliment to Saracens that we are so delighted with the narrow win.

Posted by: DoubleChampions (IP Logged)
Date: 11 March, 2019 20:30

Quote:
Bath Supporter Jack
Very grateful and it is a compliment to Saracens that we are so delighted with the narrow win.

Narrow on the scoreboard and could have been even more interesting if Lozowski could have actually kicked a few! But in reality Bath were by far the better side and our penalty count tells you that - handled the conditions much better than us and fully deserved the points.

Posted by: samlee99 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 March, 2019 13:01

Quote:
BathMatt53
The Sarries board know Samlee very well indeed - he is a regular ‘contributor’ (read Sarries hater) over there.

I simply hate teams that cheat the salary cap. You may think that means I hate Saracens I couldn't possibly comment!

But visiting the Sarries board is always a delight. At the moment Nigel Wray is being championed as being slightly ahead of Mother Teresa as a humanitarian for his work with the underprivileged players at his club. Good to know he didn't use all his vast funds paying the settlement fee last time the salary cap accusations were made isn't it?

Date: 12 March, 2019 13:28

From what I have seen you just like trolling their supporters. Whatever passes the time I guess.

Posted by: TomReagan (IP Logged)
Date: 12 March, 2019 13:43

Glasshouses and all that...think it was generally recognised that we weren't adhering to the cap not too long ago, despite having a small squad. Perhaps we just cheated less effectively! It's been said that other team owners weren't too keen to pursue the matter because several of them were also flouting the cap...

Posted by: TOKS (IP Logged)
Date: 12 March, 2019 14:57

Quote:
BathMatt53
From what I have seen you just like trolling their supporters. Whatever passes the time I guess.

Bingo, spot on Matt. Hopefully one particular village will get its idiot back before long.

Congrats on your win. We always tend to look at these things from the point of view of our own team and i thought our discipline was just terrible. For different reasons Rhodes and Lozowski won't be too proud of their evening's efforts either.

Date: 12 March, 2019 17:16

Quote:
BathMatt53

He/she even resorted to this on the Tigers board

"samlee99
His PR people/lawyers have been busy.
On a separate note Hitler painted nice pictures according to some folk."

Nice hey!! Godwins Law strikes again.

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Date: 12 March, 2019 17:25

Well the authorities are investigating the case so either:

- something will happen about it; or
- something won't.

Either way the world will keep on turning (hopefully).

Posted by: TOKS (IP Logged)
Date: 12 March, 2019 18:20

It will certainly keep on turning, Matt!

And the people who like Saracens, Bath, Exeter etc will carry on doing so. And the people who dislike them will also carry on!

Twas ever thus.

Posted by: SimonG19 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 March, 2019 13:39

Quote:
TOKS
Quote:
BathMatt53

Bingo, spot on Matt. Hopefully one particular village will get its idiot back before long.

Congrats on your win. We always tend to look at these things from the point of view of our own team and i thought our discipline was just terrible. For different reasons Rhodes and Lozowski won't be too proud of their evening's efforts either.

It's interesting that you choose to abuse someone who you regard as a troll. Says a lot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/03/2019 13:44 by SimonG19.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net