RWC 2019 Who's going?
Posted by: jayeatman (IP Logged)
Date: 20 May, 2019 09:39

Got my tickets for England v Tonga and England v USA on Saturday.

Sadly that'll be my lot as I can only go for the first week, but really looking forward to it now. Here's hoping we see a few BB&W players. Joe, JJ, Sam, maybe Charlie, Ruaridh, Zach

BATH supporter since 1975

Adopted players:
2015/6 Tom Homer
2016/7 Matt Banahan
2017/8 Jeff Williams
2018/9 Victor Delmas

Re: RWC 2019 Who's going?
Posted by: Clarkey3k (IP Logged)
Date: 20 May, 2019 14:17

Mrs C3k and I shall be there for the France and Argentina pool games, didn't want to tempt fate by staying on for a Q/F match (Sm100)...

Adopted players: 2018/19 Michael Van Vuuren; [18] T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

Posted by: GrumpyDave (IP Logged)
Date: 20 May, 2019 18:59

The England pool dates/venues didnít work for me, so I got tix for FRA ARG, might take in SCO IRE the next day and track down a sports bar or two for other matches.

Mrs Grumpy didnít fancy it but gave me a pass on condition I take daughter 3 along, so the whole thing is in now danger of morphing into trips to various cat based attractions, the moomin cafe (Ffs), being dragged round the shops in harajuku, etc, with a rugby match squeezed in.

I had a few trips to Tokyo on the back of a contract in 2011/12 but that was mostly the full ďsalarymanĒ experience - long office hours and rather too much whisky/sake and karaoke - so canít wait to explore the country a bit.

Posted by: dr.bath1865 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 May, 2019 19:15

Nailed on - Watson

Likely but some work to do - JC, JJ and Underhill

Likely needs an injury to make a space - Ewels

Bolter but unlikely - McConnochie

Posted by: jayeatman (IP Logged)
Date: 21 May, 2019 14:50

Quote:
dr.bath1865
Nailed on - Watson
Likely but some work to do - JC, JJ and Underhill

Likely needs an injury to make a space - Ewels

Bolter but unlikely - McConnochie

Oops, forgot Watson.

BATH supporter since 1975

Adopted players:
2015/6 Tom Homer
2016/7 Matt Banahan
2017/8 Jeff Williams
2018/9 Victor Delmas

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net