Current Page: 1 of 2
Profiling
Posted by: Reggie's Ghost (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 16:48

Something to while away the time. Pick a forum poster, preferably someone high profile that you know nothing about except for his/her posts. So for example...

Teflon Ted

Male
5'8"
13st 8lbs
65-75
Retired Project Manager
Welsh
Drives Citroen Picasso
Married, wife older than him
Two children, one lives a distance away
Started following Warriors after promotion to Prem
Has fallen out with at least one neighbour
Holidays either in UK or a cruise.
Dislikes Spanish type beach holidays
Goes to theatre once per month
Dislikes modern cinema but likes old classic films

Feel free to add to this list

Re: Profiling
Posted by: Patgadd (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 16:56

I'll spare Ted's blushes by saying there are at least 4 big howlers in there!

Re: Profiling
Posted by: West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 17:11

I don't know why but this just made me burst out laughing

Re: Profiling
Posted by: TeflonTed (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 17:32

Well, I'm flattered to be chosen, even if I suspect a massive pee take lurking in the wings......corrections have been made where appropriate.

Quote:
Reggie's Ghost
Something to while away the time. Pick a forum poster, preferably someone high profile that you know nothing about except for his/her posts. So for example...
Teflon Ted

Male
YES
5'8"
3" out
13st 8lbs
12lbs out
65-75
Acceptable range
Retired Project Manager
Somewhat more senior
Welsh
Brought up on The Gower Peninsula
Drives Citroen Picasso
Strangely, Mrs Ted does, mine's a Mercedes
Married, wife older than him
Yes and No
Two children, one lives a distance away
No, both do
Started following Warriors after promotion to Prem
Long time before that
Has fallen out with at least one neighbour
Only have one close, very good friends
Holidays either in UK or a cruise.
No, widely travelled, business and holiday, detest even the idea of cruise
Dislikes Spanish type beach holidays
Dislikes ANY beach holiday
Goes to theatre once per month
Wrong,
Dislikes modern cinema but likes old classic films
Wrong, quite like modern movies, go most weeks in the winter

Feel free to add to this list

Re: Profiling
Posted by: ROLLO (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 19:10

We have a few things in common Ted, especially the idea of a cruise, detesting beeches and loving classic films the blacker and whiter the better.

Re: Profiling
Posted by: Reggie's Ghost (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 20:54

No pee take Ted...just a bit of fun.

Who's going to have a go at the next one? Pick your own subject.

Re: Profiling
Posted by: TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 21:10

Reggie's Ghost

5' 9
Doesn't weigh much, he's a ghost
Also has no specific age, he's a ghost
detachable head
In life was an accounts manager for a large farming wholesaler
Likes a beer, always ale - never Carlsberg
Worcester bred, but not born - come's from the East Midlands
Followed Worcester since Duckworth were a lad
Married, but Pauline will always be ready for a bit of fun
His Best mate is Jiving k Boots, a ready and able dancing partner
Loves French food
Hates French wine
Three kids, two of which are local
His favourite sport is rugby
He doesn't like football
He drives a Ford Focus
He rode a Vespa once
Favourite Holliday is Rome
Favourite cheese is stilton

Re: Profiling
Posted by: Patgadd (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 21:24

.... and his favourite music is Franzl Lang

Re: Profiling
Posted by: TeflonTed (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 22:03

Perhaps we should reverse the process, let's play guess the poster.

He can do a passable scouse accent.
He knows a lot about the history of pop and blues music
He wears very gaudy coloured trousers
He is a friend of the man who gave the world of pub catering the Desperate Dan Cow Pie

Who is he?

Re: Profiling
Posted by: wusstawizard (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 23:11

Faithful City


5'6
13 stone exactly
Cosplayer
Secret Minecraft addiction
Is now enjoying a well-earned retirement, but invented Microsoft Excel and made billions from it
Go-to tipple: sex on the beach
Born in a remote Nepalese hospital, and birthed by a yeti
Followed Worcester since 1871
Married, but open to offers
In his spare time he goes fly-fishing with Jeremy Paxman and Stephen Fry
Loves Mexican food
Hates Mexican music
Four kids, although he only knows about three of them
His favourite sport is archery
He doesn't like post-it notes that lose their stickiness too quickly
Cycles, but uses an electric bike for those extra steep hills
Has a youtube channel where he regularly posts videos of himself doing basketball trick shots
Owns a holiday home (villa) in Magaluf
Killed a grizzly bear with an iPhone charger

Re: Profiling
Posted by: w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2017 23:56

Quote:
wusstawizard
Faithful City

5'6
13 stone exactly
Cosplayer
Secret Minecraft addiction
Is now enjoying a well-earned retirement, but invented Microsoft Excel and made billions from it
Go-to tipple: sex on the beach
Born in a remote Nepalese hospital, and birthed by a yeti
Followed Worcester since 1871
Married, but open to offers
In his spare time he goes fly-fishing with Jeremy Paxman and Stephen Fry
Loves Mexican food
Hates Mexican music
Four kids, although he only knows about three of them
His favourite sport is archery
He doesn't like post-it notes that lose their stickiness too quickly
Cycles, but uses an electric bike for those extra steep hills
Has a youtube channel where he regularly posts videos of himself doing basketball trick shots
Owns a holiday home (villa) in Magaluf
Killed a grizzly bear with an iPhone charger
Hilarious!

Re: Profiling
Posted by: Reggie's Ghost (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 08:25

Quote:
TeflonTed
Perhaps we should reverse the process, let's play guess the poster.
He can do a passable scouse accent.
He knows a lot about the history of pop and blues music
He wears very gaudy coloured trousers
He is a friend of the man who gave the world of pub catering the Desperate Dan Cow Pie

Who is he?

Pat Gadd? Otherwise Jonathan King.

Re: Profiling
Posted by: TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 08:31

Quote:
wusstawizard
Faithful City

5'6
13 stone exactly
Cosplayer
Secret Minecraft addiction
Is now enjoying a well-earned retirement, but invented Microsoft Excel and made billions from it
Go-to tipple: sex on the beach
Born in a remote Nepalese hospital, and birthed by a yeti
Followed Worcester since 1871
Married, but open to offers
In his spare time he goes fly-fishing with Jeremy Paxman and Stephen Fry
Loves Mexican food
Hates Mexican music
Four kids, although he only knows about three of them
His favourite sport is archery
He doesn't like post-it notes that lose their stickiness too quickly
Cycles, but uses an electric bike for those extra steep hills
Has a youtube channel where he regularly posts videos of himself doing basketball trick shots
Owns a holiday home (villa) in Magaluf
Killed a grizzly bear with an iPhone charger

(Sm126)

He also believes Brexit means Brexit.

(though also thinks a Brexit is a small furry animal)

Re: Profiling
Posted by: TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 08:32

Southstand counted to infinity....twice

Re: Profiling
Posted by: TeflonTed (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 09:11

Quote:
Reggie's Ghost
Quote:
TeflonTed
Perhaps we should reverse the process, let's play guess the poster.
He can do a passable scouse accent.
He knows a lot about the history of pop and blues music
He wears very gaudy coloured trousers
He is a friend of the man who gave the world of pub catering the Desperate Dan Cow Pie

Who is he?

Pat Gadd? Otherwise Jonathan King.

How did you know he's tone deaf?

(Both of them)

Re: Profiling
Posted by: Reggie's Ghost (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 09:16

Thank you TVM for profiling me. I would like to point out though that this is me Reggie's Ghost and not Reggie the great man himself. Who want's to have a crack at him?


Reggie's Ghost

5' 9 CORRECT
Doesn't weigh much, he's a ghost 12ST 8LBS
Also has no specific age, he's a ghost 63
detachable head I HAVE MORE THAN ONE HEAD
In life was an accounts manager for a large farming wholesaler LOGISTICS PLANNING MANAGER
Likes a beer, always ale - never Carlsberg CORRECT
Worcester bred, but not born - come's from the East Midlands LIVED IN MIDDX FOR FIRST 30 YRS Followed Worcester since Duckworth were a lad 2002
Married, but Pauline will always be ready for a bit of fun CORRECT
His Best mate is Jiving k Boots, a ready and able dancing partner JKB IS NOT MY BEST MATE BUT WE ARE VERY CLOSE
Loves French food NOT REALLY
Hates French wine PREFER RED WINE, FRENCH IS GOOD
Three kids, two of which are local CORRECT
His favourite sport is rugby CORRECT
He doesn't like football I LIKE FOOTBALL, IT'S THE FOOTBALLERS I CAN'T STAND
He drives a Ford Focus INCORRECT
He rode a Vespa once CORRECT
Favourite Holliday is Rome INCORRECT, NEVER BEEN THERE. LIKE AMSTERDAM AND SPAIN/PORTUGUL/CANARIES FOR BEACH HOLS
Favourite cheese is stilton CORRECT

Re: Profiling
Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 09:30

Famous for his trews

Re: Profiling
Posted by: TeflonTed (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 09:35

I only knew Reggie spiritually, but I'll have a go:-

5'6"
A little pot-belly (never ever allowed weighing)
Sported straggly ginger comb-over
Prefered Proper English food, no foreign muck
Drank any old bitter in a handled dimple mug
Mrs Reg was best described as "mousey"
Lived in Warndon, but called it "the villages"
Shopped at Lidl using Waitrose bags
Drove a City Rover, washed every Sunday
(The car, not him)
Never lived in Clapham, but visited frequently to ride on the omnibus
Liked Dad's Army (a lot)
Used to holiday at Butlins
Preferred days out to The Malverns on the bus
Read the Daily Express
When exasperated, could only express himself verbally with "Arrrrrrggggghhhh"
Better liked as a spirit than when alive
Has several pc's/laptops/tablets, thinks by using each for a different signin the common IP address won't be spotted.

Re: Profiling
Posted by: Reggie's Ghost (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 09:54

Ted - you are some way out. I'll provide an accuate profile shortly, but Reggie only ever had one laptop which I inherited on his demise. No other devices. And I knew about the IP address.

Re: Profiling
Posted by: TeflonTed (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2017 10:46

Quote:
Reggie's Ghost
Ted - you are some way out. I'll provide an accuate profile shortly, but Reggie only ever had one laptop which I inherited on his demise. No other devices. And I knew about the IP address.

Looking forward hugely!!

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net